Back-story

Living in the Kou kingdom was tough, being a lowly civilian and all but that never stopped her. Her mother was a prostitute, and father, let's just say she didn't have one. Her mother took care of her, giving her food and shelter. It was the only thing she knew how to do but she never held it against her. She was thankful enough for giving birth to her so as she grew she helped out around the prostitution house, running errands and chores at a very young age. Seeing how men treated her mother and the other women she decided to train and become strong enough to protect herself. During the few breaks, she'd sneak out to the back, through the trees and practice moves that she made up. Punches, kicks and repeat. The tree that she'd practice on, bloodied from her relentless hits. It hurt but it was worth it. Years after going through the same routine, getting up, making breakfast, eating with the other women whom she had become friends with as the years went by, washing all the dishes as they went to 'greet' the customers, taking care of her sick mother whom couldn't move and then practicing until lunch came around. When lunch reaches she'd cook and check up on her mother, quickly changing into a beautiful dress of pink with white floral designs to the bottom and hems, doing her hair into a side-plat and grabbing the musical instrument of strings. Walking into the lower level of the house she watched as the customers were all relaxing with women serving them. Pulling a white cloth over her face with only her eyes showing, walking to the little stage to the front, sitting down as no one payed any attention but when her fingers ran over the strings everyone was watching, mesmerized. Her mother had taught her how to play saying that she wanted her to be pure until she found true love. Selling her talent got her money and a place to stay to take care of her mother. She was thankful that she never got the good looks of her mother, making it easy to dress as a boy and go out without being harassed in the streets. The melody of strings, playing a beautiful song that captured the hearts of everyone came to an end as she got up, bowed and walked off as the men started to call prices for her but the old woman who ran the prostitution house quickly shut them up and things went on as normal. Getting out of the dress, she made it down to get dinner ready, eating and going to practice then she hurried off to sleep, unbeknownst to her of what awaited her the next day.

She got up, checking on her mother only to find that she wasn't breathing. She froze, tears came running down her cheeks as she cried in silence. Her mother, who was the only family she had was now gone. She stayed by her side until the old woman came in about to yell only to stop and gently hold her, comforting the girl as she cried and fell asleep. A funeral was held and she continued on with her life, feeling the lost weight on her heart but she never cried again. Her mother always said that strong women are those who feel pain but strive though it. She'd carry the pain and live. At the age of 15, she lost her mother but found the importance of life.

Hello everyone, I'm starting this kouen love story and I hope you like it. It's the first story I'm writing on this profile but you can check out my other profile user67478479 it has other stories if you want to check it out.

Also follow me on twitter @RaRaMonster1

Over and out.