The beginning

((I love this song!!!! Nuestra canción let's goo))

Long ago back when Encanto came into existence and filled the land with the miracle to protect encanto from the outsiders raising up the mountains. In that moment y/n was in a basket floating in the river and a rock and some draft wood stopping y/n from drifting off more. When the miracle filled the land it also gave a miracle/gift to y/n. And the animals in the jungle help raised y/n and they had a job to protect encanto making sure the animals stay friendly towards the humans. And to make sure outsiders don't find out about Encanto in the first place.

(Mostly y/n job is to keep outsiders out even through the mountain protect encanto its just in case)

Keeping the village of encanto extra safe. Y/N had to stay in the forest well didn't have to but y/n felt in they heart they needed to protect encanto. One day a butterfly warned y/n not to cause trouble for the humans in encanto. so y/n decided not to get involved with humans at all in till a certain boy stumbled into the forest.

 so y/n decided not to get involved with humans at all in till a certain boy stumbled into the forest

(Have you seen the butterfly before in the movie ●♡●)

Now in the present y/n is 14 and bruno is 13

((Sorry it's short don't worry there more to come!))