Trabajo

((Warning there going to be some blood and violent scenes in this chapter))

3rd POV

Meanwhile y/n runs to the library and they see there boss.
Y/N,"Sorry for being late!" Their boss look at them and their boss takes of their glasses/shades. Boss,"There has been of new load of books hurry because pepa is coming soon." Their boss then goes back to write and y/n starts unloading the new books.

Back at the house Bruno finishes teaching and making the Tres leches for Luz. Bruno,"And that's how you make Tes leches try it out hija." Luz tries the tres leches it was very delicious. Then a rat apared onto of the table. Luz,"Papá hurry come over here there a rat over here!" She says very happy.

Bruno,"Mauro how did you find me!" The rat does a dramatic fall acting dead

Bruno,"Mauro how did you find me!" The rat does a dramatic fall acting dead. Then another rat appeared having a little dress on Bruno,"Carolina you're here to!" The rat slowly approached Mauro holding little hand and does Dramatic fall Caroline acting dead.

Bruno,"Woah woah did you guys change the script of Encanto." The rat's stop acting dead. Luz,"What is this?" Bruno,"Let me show you let's go outside." Both Bruno and Luz also the rats head out outside.
Bruno,"You may want to take a seat" Luz finds a good spot and sits down.

Bruno,"Season 2 of Encanto episodes one, Mauro starts unloading his things into his new home. Then he sees the door opens walking in was." He starts the drum rolls Bruno,"Opening door there was Carolina Mauro's childhood crush and they were now they were roommates!"

Dolores almost chokes on her food. Dolores,"And they were roommates." Camilo looks at Dolores like she was crazy.

Bruno continues story how Mauro just had his heart broken by his ex lover. And then Mauro moved into a new place excepting to share with a roommate and it was his childhood crush Carolina. He continues the episode how Mauro finds out Carolina's cousin was Mauro's ex lover.

Bruno,"Till next time in Encanto!" The rat's squeaked and bowed Luz,"Nooo I want more it was just getting exciting!" Dolores sigh being sad the episode left in a cliffhanger.

Bruno,"You have to wait to see what Mauro will do with this new knowledge he found out about his crush Carolina." He stands up and picks up Luz Bruno,"Now it's time to practice your writing" Luz hates writing and she knew her papá was going make them practice their grammar.

((Couple hours have passed and
Y/N shift was finally over and got their paid check for the week))

Y/N starts to head home walking into the jungle then sense some hunters. They groan not wanting to scare them off but thats what they have to do. Y/N whistles looking for the hunter then sees a injured crying women on the ground. And men screaming angry looking for the women.

Y/N whistle teleporting to the women. Y/N,"Don't worry miss I'll take care of this just stay here."
Y/N whistle again teleporting near the men and uses their illusion smoke to scare off the men. They run away out of the forest not even fighting to stay.

Y/N whistle again to the women Women,"Thank you so much"
Then y/n gets close to the women the blood smelling like deer blood before y/n has chance to whistle. The women covers y/n's mouth and quickly ties them up so y/n couldn't move. The woman gets up from the ground whipping away the blood. Women smirks looking at her wonder catch.

Women,"Boys~ come over here!" The men coming back and making sure the ropes were secure. 1 Men,"Señora muerte you sure that thing isn't going get free." She smiles at him pulling out a knife to his throat.
Señora muerte,"Let's go boys I want to take a shower." They grab
Y/N knocking them out and covering y/n's eyes blind folding them.

((Mauro Castillo is the voice actor for Félix madrigal and
Carolina Gaitán is the voice actor of Pepa fun fact.))