El trillizos Part 2

3rd POV

Bruno, "How about I just show you! We can go into the village together. And eat some good food together while I show you around." Bruno smiles then his ears turn red. Now realizing that sounds like his asking y/n out on a date.

Y/N, "I would love that, however I don't look like a regular villager." Bruno gets up quickly running to Casita then comes back bringing a lot of clothes. Bruno, "There now you will look like any other villager in the village." Y/N grabs the clothes and choose the one they like the most. Bruno turns around blushing and then y/n starts changing.

Y/N, "Alright I'm all done!" Bruno turns around seeing them to him they aways look wonderful. Bruno, "Alright let's head to the village!" They walk into the village carefully they stopped walking seeing. Pepa and Félix someone bumped into Pepa making her thunder a little bit. The person not even apologizing for bumping into her. Félix smiles and hold her hand and rubs her back. Pepa smiles back at him the cloud going away.

Y/N, "Woah she controls the weather!" Bruno smiles and nods yes Bruno, "That's my sister Pepa and next to her is her boyfriend Félix" y/n was confused y/n, "Boyfriend what is that?" Bruno looks up at the sky then at y/n and then puts his hood on. Bruno, "Well Félix is Pepa partner and when you have a partner. That means you are with them because well you umm." He blushes getting super red.

Bruno, "L-love them." He looks into y/n eyes smiling softly. Y/N, "Oh I see just like you and me!" Bruno was going to die from over heating. Bruno, "No no no we are just best friends!" He smiles at them Bruno, "Lets go see my other sister now!" He quickly walks off trying find his other sister. He didn't notice but y/n wasn't following him.

Y/N walks up to the couple Pepa and Félix. Y/N, "Hello sorry for the interruption if you two have time. I need some advice on love." I say embarrassed and nervous. Félix, "You have come to the right people! Mi amor de mi vida is the smartest in this village about it." Pepa smiles and laughs.

Pepa, "Alright alright they need are help calm down Félix. So I have some questions!" Pepa smirks and y/n start to get nervous regretting asking for love advice. Pepa, "Does this person loves talking to you a lot. And spends time with you also enjoy doing the things you love with them?" I nodded Pepa smiles

Pepa, "That means they like you too! When you love someone you love hanging out with them and spending time with each other. Also they help you on your most tough days." Pepa smiles looking at Félix then at y/n crossing her arms. Pepa, "And even when you two have little argument or something small you always work it out with communication!"

Y/N smiles, "I see thank you so much!" Y/N starts running off smilling looking for Bruno. Then bumps into someone then trips falling onto the ground. Y/N, "I'm sorry!" They groan in pain getting up. Julieta, "Oh its okay you look hurt here!" She gives them some bread. And they wounds are healed.

Y/N, "Woah you are Julieta right thank yo-" I see coming behind her a boy covered in be stings. Julieta turns around Julieta, "Ay Agustín." She shoves bread into his mouth. Julieta, "Eat" his bee stings went away. Agustín, "Thank you Amor!" He smiles and goes back to chopping some wood.

Y/N, "Are you two together?" Julieta smiles Julieta, "Yes we are. Why do you ask?" Y/N, "Well I was wondering how do you show love to the person you like?" Julieta, "Well everyone shows their love in different ways. I show my love by helping him and giving him gifts. To show I care for him." Y/N looks at the bracelet Bruno gave them.

Then it finally clicks all together for y/n. Bruno looks around seeing Y/N and Julieta talking together. Bruno freaks out and runs over there. He grabs y/n running off with them when Julieta wasn't looking.

Bruno, "What are you doing? I couldn't find you I was worried." Y/N smiles at Bruno y/n blushing a bit. Y/N, "Come on Cariño~" Bruno was very confused. They walk to get some drinks together and some food.