Why love? (Part 2)

((Some angst oof))

3rd POV

It was now getting really dark now. Luz wiped away her tears trying make herself look like she wasn't crying. Luz heads home and smiles. Luz,"I'm back!" She sees the worried looked in her parents face.

Luz tries go to her room but was tackled with a big hug from y/n and Bruno. Luz,"Hey what's all this about." They keep hugging her Luz starts to sniff her eyes get teary again. Luz,"I-I don't know."
Luz start to cry again. And y/n let's go of Luz and bruno does the same. Y/N carry Luz the her room sitting her down on the bed.

Y/N sits besides Luz and Bruno sits on the other side of Luz. Luz rest her head on Bruno shoulder. Luz,"Why do we have to live like this and why love them when they hate us."

"

Bruno gives a warm loving smile to Luz reassuring her.
Bruno,"Oh hija they don't hate you. And none of this is your fault."
Luz,"Really then why does Abuela hate me so much?"

" Luz,"Really then why does Abuela hate me so much?"

Bruno,"Your Abuela is a complicated person. You know she wasn't always like this. I know she is carrying something very heavy that I will never fully understand that pain." He sigh and thinks back about what happens to his father.

Bruno,"Remember the story I told you about how encanto came to be and the madrigal gifts." Luz nodded her head.

Bruno,"Does Abuela looks super sad all the time?" Luz nodded her head no. Bruno,"I think your Abuela never really grieved took time to heal. She said I looked like my papá I could see the pain in her eyes." He sigh running his hands though Luz hair.

Bruno,"She kept trying to protect us the familia so tightly. Not wanting to losing everything again she pushed us away. And I know she will love us but her over protections and fear is stopping that. I don't know how to fix that."

Bruno,"I knew your Abuela couldn't accept the life style we are giving you. Giving you freedom to use your gift in whatever way you want. And that you are more then your gift mi hija. I wanted give you a better life filled with freedom I'm sorry."

Luz smiles and cried tears of happiness Y/N hugs both Bruno and Luz tightly crying as well.
Luz,"Papá don't be sorry thank you for explaining and telling me this. Thank you papá for giving me this life and this life is amazing you gave me!" Bruno start to cry as well

Bruno,"Thank you Luz I'm happy to have both of you in my life mi amor and mi maravillosa hija."
Y/N gets up from the bed giving Luz her birthday gift.
((my wonderful daughter))

Y/N,"Happy birthday hija"
Luz opens the present it was a picture of y/n, Bruno, Luz all together and a wonderful crystal necklace.

Y/N,"Happy birthday hija"Luz opens the present it was a picture of y/n, Bruno, Luz all together and a wonderful crystal necklace

Y/N,"What do you think your papá made it." Bruno blushes
Bruno,"I use the vision in where we are all together I know it looks terrible."

Y/N,"He even ask me for some white crystal to use for you necklace. To represent the light powers of hours." Y/N chuckles seeing their lovely husband getting embarrassed.

Luz,"I love it papá can you help me put it on!" Bruno helps Luz put on the necklace and finsh. Luz noticed the necklace glowing and her parents rings glow as well.
Luz,"That awesome!"
Y/N laughs and ruffles Luz hair.
Y/N,"Come on birthday girl let's eat some cake!" They all head into the kitchen getting the tres leches cake out.

Bruno sets up the candles and Luz close her eyes Luz,'I wish one day the familia will finally be all together one day.' She says in her head then blows out the candles. Bruno and y/n cheer and Luz laughs and Luz cuts the cake and they all eat cake together.