No quiero ir

3rd POV

Y/N wakes up and Bruno was still asleep. Y/N gets up and makes breakfast this time for everyone. Y/N yawns and sees the pan on fire. Y/N,"Uh that's new?" Then fully waked up.
Y/N,"AAAHHH FIRE!

Bruno wakes up and Luz to y/n screaming and they ran into the kitchen. Bruno gets a small towel wrap it around his hand. Picking up the pan and moves the pan away from the heat and the flames slowly goes away. Bruno sigh in relief. Bruno,"Next time just wake me up and I'll cook mi amor."

Y/N,"Sorry cariño." Y/N helps Bruno clean up the mess and Luz sets up the table. Bruno starts cooking breakfast then serves everyone and himself.

They all take a seat and start eating. Y/N,"So I was thinking about going back to Casita after we are done."
Luz,"Yeah maybe you can help Mirabel out by telling her about the vision now." Bruno finshed his food and clean up his plate.
Bruno,"Lo arruiné todo
¡No voy a ir!"
((I mess everything up I'm not going!))

Bruno walks to his room angrily pouting and slams the door shut.
Luz,"Noni is papá pregnant?"
Y/N chokes on their water and their gets a red face.
Y/N,"No hija your papá just has a big heart and is worried he will mess up and hurt Mirabel by helping." They say while coughing with their face still being red.

Luz,"Oh okay." She smiles and keeps eating her food. Y/N,"Hija remember not to say stuff like that okay." Luz nodded not really listening she finished her food then cleaned up her plate.
Luz,"I'm going to hangout with my friends te amo adiós!" She runs out of the house heading to the village.

Y/N finshed up their food and then clean their plate. Y/N walks toward their room and knock on the door. Y/N,"Cariño! Come on you won't mess up."
Bruno,"¡Yo no voy!"
((I'm not going!))

Y/N goes in the room putting their hands on their hips. Y/N,"Look we only messed up that one time we learned from it so we won't do the same mistake again."
Bruno,"You sure we can do this?"
Y/N,"Remember your vision Mirabel has this in the bag."

Y/N goes into the kitchen and bring some salt and sugar

Y/N,"We even have some luck on our side." The salt and sugar helped calm Bruno nerves and he smiles at y/n blushing a bit.
Bruno,"Thank you mi amor"
Y/N hands him the pouch of salt and sugar.

Bruno grabs the some salt from out of the pouch and throws the salt over his shoulder. Bruno gives y/n a big smile
Bruno,"Okay I'm ready."

Meanwhile Luz and her 'friends' was near the donkeys

Meanwhile Luz and her 'friends' was near the donkeys. Luz,"This is a bad idea guys." One of kids run toward the donkeys setting them free. Luz,"You guys are going to get in trouble I'm out." The donkeys was out now. One of the villagers.
Villager,"Luisa, The donkeys got out again." Luisa,"I got it!"

Luz visits Julieta while she was healing some of the villagers. Luz,"Do you have any Empanadas?"
Julieta,"Yes I do Luz how many do you want?"
Luz,"Four please."
Julieta hands Luz the four Empanadas.

Luz starts walking home and sees Luisa drop a rock onto herself and it breaks. Luz well that's strange she decided not to pay much attention to what was going on with Luisa and Mirabel letting them have a good sister moment.
Of Luisa venting out to Mirabel making Mirabel understand what Luisa been going through.

Luz,"Papá don't be sad I have Empanadas!" Bruno and y/n walks out of the room

Luz,"Papá don't be sad I have Empanadas!" Bruno and y/n walks out of the room. Bruno,"Really for me hija that's so sweet of you to do." Bruno ruffles up Luz's hair and Luz hand her papá two empanadas.

Y/N,"Hija we are going to the Casita again. Can you watch over the house?"
Luz,"¡No sin mi amuleto de la suerte para papá!"
((Not without my lucky charm for papá!))

Luz runs in her room bring back a little drawing of our familia.
Luz,"Papá now you have nothing to fear because I'm with you too."
She hands him the drawing
Bruno,"Te amo hija see you as soon as we can." He gives Luz another hug then y/n picks up Luz giving her a big hug.
Y/N,"Stay safe hija te amo."
They set Luz down then grabs Bruno hand and whistles teleporting back to Bruno's Hideout.