Honeymoon

((Warning this is going to have some fluffy stuff in this chapter
(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ Also Dolores can't hear pass the mountains how is that possible well... I noticed that in encanto the familia powers are limited from their stress and fears. Like how Isabela was finally was able to grow other things once mirabel helps her.))

Song- Lejos Conmigo》
《By Greeicy, Alejandro Sanz》

《Song- Lejos Conmigo》《By Greeicy, Alejandro Sanz》

3rd POV

Y/N remember that Bruno and them didn't really have a honeymoon. Y/N told Bruno to rest well and meet them up when it turns night time.

Bruno was confused to meet up to y/n seeing them dressed up like normal villager. Y/N,"Come on let's go!" They quickly grabs Bruno and he wraps his arms around y/n neck. Y/N whistle super loud and long whistle. They teleport on the outskirts of a huge village the villager was celebrating something but y/n didn't know what.

There was beautiful lights everywhere. People screaming and cheering most drunk. And music playing Bruno has never seen outside of encanto or been to other villages before.

Bruno looks around seeing so many villagers smiling and walking, talking and laughing. His is use to being glare at and people looking away from him also avoid him. Some of the villagers in encanto mostly go up to him if only when they want a vision. This village was different no one knew him and didn't care. The village was filled with so much life.

He hugs y/n laughing for the first time in his whole life. Actually stress free being encanto always made him stress. Because of the villagers and his mother in encanto. He laughing taking off his ruana and smiles putting up his hair.
((This is how he looks))

Y/N face turns all red they never seen Bruno act this way before

Y/N face turns all red they never seen Bruno act this way before. Mostly his shy and always nervous. Bruno,"Let's go!" Bruno wasn't walking with his face looking down. He was walking with his back straight walking with joy and for the first time with confidence.