Morning

((Y/N house is sound proof because well they like privacy so yeah.))

3rd POV

Luz wakes up and gets dressed. She then gets outside of the room and goes to the kitchen. To grab a morning snack seeing all the snacks was gone. Luz runs into
y/n's room not even knocking. Luz,"We have been robed!" They jump onto the bed and Bruno sits up his hair was a mess. Luz,"Papá you're okay!"

Bruno yawns and smiles and pats Luz head. Bruno,"Yes I am okay hija and sorry for us eating all the snacks." And the snacks was made by his sister healing both y/n and bruno. Y/N groans sitting up and get tackle by Luz. Y/N,"I don't feel like cooking breakfast hija." They turn to Bruno and Bruno sigh. Bruno,"I'm going to cook then."

Luz,"You know how to cook!" Bruno smiles and nodded Bruno,"Yeah I learned by helping out my sister when she was overwhelmed and needed help. My sister Julieta had to cook for the villagers parties so it was tiring for her. So me and my sister Pepa helped her out."

Bruno gets up from the bed stretching up his arms and y/n goes back to sleep. Bruno walks toward the kitchen and started cooking. Luz,"Hey papá isn't that lazy and mean of the villagers to do to your sister? Can't they just cook their own food like what we do." Bruno sigh and he continues to cook Bruno,"It was your Abuela idea to do it so my sister had to do it."

Bruno finsh making huevos pericos and some arepa con quesito. He sets up the table and
y/n wakes up then gets dressed after their done changing they start heading towards the kitchen table. And y/n and Luz takes a seat sitting down. Bruno make a plate for himself, y/n and Luz

Luz was surprised finding out her papá was a good cook

Luz was surprised finding out her papá was a good cook. Luz takes a little bite and it was super good. She starts eating really fast getting some food on her cheek. Y/N,"Slow down your going to choke hija" she nodded and slows down.

Y/N and Bruno starts to eat and then Bruno hands y/n some coffee. Bruno smiles Bruno,"I made it the way you like it."
Y/N,"Thank you mi amor."
Luz stops eating looking at her plate Luz,"Papá what happened and can I still see my familia?"
Luz looks towards Bruno and y/n
The question was unavoidable and Bruno and y/n knew they couldn't avoid it any longer.

((Remember Dolores can't hear them talking because the house is sound proof. They built that inside of the house because y/n likes their privacy who doesn't like privacy.))

Bruno sigh and takes a deep breath in and out. Bruno,"I'm sorry there was a disagreement between me and your Abuela. And sometimes those disagreement can push family members away. It will take time for your Abuela to heal those scares of hers and open her eyes to see what's really important."

Luz was worried Luz,"So it's not my fault or Mirabel?" Bruno goes to hug Luz and hugs her y/n,"No of course not it's neither of your fault. Sometimes when someone tries to break the cycle in their family it's not easy and takes a very long time. However it can take only 1 person to break the cycle and bring all of our family closer."

Luz,"Wait that's Mirabel!" Before Bruno or Y/N has the chance to speak Luz,"Mirabel didn't get a gift! And from what I heard from papá Abuela always care about the familia's gifts and not them!"
Bruno was in shock and smiles picking up Luz. Bruno,"Mi amor our hija a genius!" Luz,"Let's go tell Mirabel right now."

Y/N stops both of them and cross their arms. Y/N,"You can't help out Luz this is Mirabel future to grow and learn how to get stronger. If we just give her the answer she doesn't have the chance to really understand the problem and grow." Bruno puts down Luz Bruno,"I think your Noni is right because, I saw two versions of the vision one good and one bad."

Luz,"Okay fine." Then y/n smiles nervously and looks at Bruno
Y/N,"Also cariño your mamá basically said we can't be anywhere near her or Casita"
Bruno really wants to now yell/talk with his mamá but he can't. He has to let the future play out because either Mirabel will save Casita and the whole familia or worse case scenario Casita and familia break apart it all depends on Mirabel now.

Bruno,"Okay okay let's just finsh eating now that we have a plan in what to do. Hija you need to make sure to keep this a secret remember when you step outside of the house Dolores can hear you." Luz nodded smiling y/n hugs Luz she giggles. Luz,"Wait Noni aren't you late for work?"

Y/N quickly fixes their hair and gets dress for work before running out. Y/N kisses Bruno and Luz cheek. Y/N,"Te amo hasta luego!"
(

(I love you see you later))

They head towards work leaving Luz and bruno at the house together. Luz,"Can you make me Tres leches please!!!" Bruno ruffle up Luz's hair. Bruno,"Don't tell your Noni then if I do make you some. Because your papá will get in trouble if you do tell Noni about it" Luz giggles and agree not to tell on her papá

((Hello author not I decided use a little nickname for Luz to call Y/N instead of mamá or papá Luz call them Noni hope that's okay))