Home?

((Song Vivir Mi Vida by Marc Anthony))

Y/N, "Here we are home!" Smiles and helps Bruno down the cave. Bruno,"Wait you live here all alone by yourself?" He said concerned about y/n and bruno looks around the cave looks sad. Y/N smiles and bends down hand touching the water, "Sometimes I arrive in the rain. To come heal my wounds." Y/N hand wet from the water. And y/n swings they hand getting drops of water on Bruno.

Y/N, "Sometimes just a drop can overcome a drought~" Y/N looks around the cave it does look lonely and sad. Y/N, "And for what? To cry for what. If you get hurt forget. And for what? To suffer? For what?" Y/N grabs Bruno hands smiling moving there hips. "If this is life, Then you must live for it~" Birds fly in the cave and other animals making some nose to the beat.

Y/N, "I'm gonna laugh, I'm gonna dance to live my life, I'm gonna laugh, I'm gonna enjoy to live my life~" Then let's go of him and goes into the water splashing around. Y/N, "I'm gonna live in the moment to understand my destiny, I'm gonna listen in silence to find the path~" lights shine in the cave making water shine more.

Y/N grabs Bruno smiling into the water and dances with y/n as well. Y/N spins around y/n, " I'm gonna laugh, I'm gonna dance! Why to cry? Why to suffer? Start to dream, Start to laugh," y/n gets closer Bruno eyes widen blushing and y/n smirks y/n, "I'm going to laugh, I'm going to dance. Feel and dance and enjoy~ Live, continue, move on~ Don't look back!" Y/N stops dancing still holding onto Bruno.

The birds get out of the cave they still holding onto each other. Y/N, "So what does this cave look like now?" Bruno stares into y/n eyes Bruno, "Beautiful" he was really talking about y/n then Bruno let's go backing away quickly blushes his face looking like a tomato. Bruno, " I-its getting late I n-need go home!"

Y/N, "Aaww wished we had more time yelp let's go Bruno." They head back and they say there goodbyes. Y/N, "Same time tomorrow?" Bruno nodded and ran back home.

((Hoped you guys like it had to skip some lyrics so it won't be so long till the next chapter!))