Embaucador ((Part 2))

3rd POV

Camilo decided to get back at Bruno. Knowing he can change into anybody. He sees a person next to him. And gets an idea he goes down stairs. Wanting to get a closer look at the mysterious person Bruno was next to.

Y/N smiles and grabs Bruno's hand leading him to the dance floor. Bruno was blushing confused he whispered yelled. Bruno,"Y/N what are you doing?!" They smirk Y/N,"Just follow my lead." Camilo was determined to see who was this mysterious person that was hanging out with his tio Bruno. He tries to follow them onto the dance floor but some of the villagers stop him and started congratulating him on his gift.

Camilo was losing sight of the person he goes into the kitchen and turns into one of the villagers. Then steps onto the dance floor looking around seeing Bruno by himself and turns back into himself. Bruno,"Oh Hi Camilo!" He smiles softly. Camilo gets a idea he grabs his tio hand and drags him into the kitchen.

Camilo,"You stay here!" Bruno was very confused Camilo change to Bruno looking around for this person. Someone bumps into Camilo in his hands was a gift he looks around not seeing no one. Camilo gives up walking in the kitchen changing back into himself.

Camilo was upset that he was out smarted and no one has ever out smarted him before. Camilo sits at the table and looks down at the gift. He opens the gift seeing a yellow ruana. He loves it and smiles in glee he puts it on and runs to show his mom. Bruno smiles going outside meeting up with Y/N.

Y/N was sitting down under a tree and Bruno sits down next to them. Bruno,"He loved the gift by the way." Y/N smiles happy he did.
Bruno blushes very red Bruno,"I was thinking about you know us." He looks away from y/n

Bruno,"I think we" Y/N stops him from talking Y/N,"I need to go!" They whistled loudly teleporting away. The hunters were chasing something and stopped.

1 Hunter,"Stop we can't go any further these are tierras sagradas don't worry men that thing will die in the jungle." The men laugh walking out of the forest heading home.

Y/N sees a little girl running looking about to be 5 years old.
Y/N jumps down and the girl grabs a stick. Y/N,"Woah woah don't worry I'm not with them. Where is your parents kid are you okay?" The girl swings her stick.

The girl,"Get away I don't have parents and I'm fine!" The girl coughs dropping the stick her legs give out. Y/N catches the girl before the girl hits the ground.
Y/N,"The name is Y/N what is yours." The girl still not trusting completely the person she tell them their name

The girl,"My name is Luz." She said her voice sounding weaker.
Y/N smiles Y/N,"Well Luz I'm going to help you out." Y/N gently lift up Luz and whistles teleport to Bruno.

Y/N,"Bruno go get me a lot of your sister's food now!" Bruno runs to Casita coming back to Y/N and Luz while Y/N holds her Bruno help Luz eat and she gets all healed up. However Luz was still tired mentally. She falls asleep in Y/N arms.

Bruno,"We need to take her to my familia." He whispered yelled.
Y/N,"Wait a minute she sleeping." Bruno holds onto y/n and they whistle smoothing sounding beautiful not to wake up Luz.

Y/N lays down Luz onto their bed then walks out of the cave.
Y/N,"We are not taking her to your familia. She was just chased by hunters and maybe she doesn't really like people. I don't want to put her into a situation that will make her panic." Bruno thinks for a moment and sighs. Bruno,"You maybe right. Alright she will rest up here but once she wakes up. We will ask her if she is comfortable staying at Casita and after she all rest up we will take her back to her parents."

Y/N,"She doesn't have parents and her name is Luz."
They said sadly in a whispers

Bruno,"Then if Luz is comfortable enough she can live with me and the familia. If not she can live with you we will ask her when she wakes up." He hugs y/n and kisses them on the cheek. Bruno,"I'll see you tomorrow mi amor!" He runs to Casita and goes to his room. He really wonder about the kid.

Bruno sets up his sand circle and then sets up the rest of the things. He sits down and close his eyes the sand rises spinning around him. Bruno opens his eyes and the vision starts and he sees Luz smiling running toward someone. He looks closely and reads Luz lips she was running toward person saying the words papá.

Bruno,"So she does have family!" He smiles and concentrates really hard to see who was the person. He sees himself picking up Luz smiling and Luz laughing. Bruno was in shock but the good happy kind. Bruno,"I'm going to be a dad!"

Bruno stops the vision holding it and smiles and then starts to cry from joy

Bruno stops the vision holding it and smiles and then starts to cry from joy. Bruno,"Me and y/n have a hija" He looks down at the vision seeing Y/N and himself and Luz being together as a wonderful happy family. Bruno hugs the vision still crying from happiness.

((Fun fact Luz the name in spanish means light))