El silbato

3rd POV

Y/N sense someone entering and the person was deep into the forest. Y/N quickly gets up and looks at Bruno. Y/N,"Stay here got some work to do." They smile jumping up onto a tree. Dolores looks around noticing the jungle looks different and she couldn't till which way was home.

Dolores start to get scared and hears a loud whistle. And then a wild boar appears coming towards Dolores glaring. Then soften up it look. Y/N glares at her panther friend giving upset look. The panter smirks told them it was a dangerous outsider.
Dolores sees the wild boar that was made from smoke soften it expression looking kinda cute.

Dolores smiles nervously Dolores,"I'm sorry for frightening you. My padre tells me animals are more scared of us then we are of them." Y/N smiles and soften their expression. Y/N wanted to bring Bruno over here quickly to help the kid. Dolores hears two whistles then sees her Tio Bruno in the distance.

Delores,"Tio! I met a wild boar don't worry I think the wild boar is friendly!" She looks around not seeing the wild boar. Dolores,"It was here I'm not lying tio Bruno!"
She cross her arms and sigh angrily.

Bruno smiles Bruno,"I believe you don't worry." Dolores almost forgot why she came here. Dolores,"Oh I know about y/n sorry for eavesdropping on your conversation tio." Bruno blushes getting super red and was about to faint. Bruno,"Y-you know about y/n!?!" Bruno tries calm down Dolores was confused thinking was he that embarrassed only talking to his rats by himself.

Dolores,"Don't worry I won't say a word to the familia so you can calm down." Dolores can hear his heart racing. Bruno,"You promise." Dolores,"I promise."
Y/N comes out from the shadows jumping down the tree and Dolores turns around in shock. Dolores,"You are not a rat!"

Bruno face is even more red now Bruno,"Wait you thought y/n was a rat why?!" Dolores stares at y/n still trying to process the situation Dolores,"Yes I was thinking your friend was a rat

Bruno face is even more red now Bruno,"Wait you thought y/n was a rat why?!" Dolores stares at y/n still trying to process the situation Dolores,"Yes I was thinking your friend was a rat. Because the whole familia sees you only hanging out with rats."
Y/N smiles and walks behind Bruno wrapping their arms around Bruno.

Y/N smirks and chuckles a little bit while still hugging Bruno.
Y/N,"A friend you say? Did you hear that cariño~" y/n teased Bruno smiling.

Bruno,"Not right now mi amor" He blushes more and then pulls away from the hug going to a tree facing it. While covering his face with his hood blushing.

Y/N laughs and Dolores was in more shock

Y/N laughs and Dolores was in more shock. Dolores,"You two are together!" She gasp excited.
Y/N,"Yes we are but please keep this a secret. In till your tio Bruno is ready to tell all of your familia." Dolores smiles and nodded looking at y/n and Bruno seeing they do look very good with each other.

Dolores,"Don't worry tio Bruno and y/n I promise to not tell anyone." She wanted to respect her tio Bruno and y/n wishes. Dolores,"I hope I will see you more often in the future. Tio Bruno it's almost time for dinner let's go!"

Dolores starts walking towards Casita the jungle now looking more clear then it was before. And using her hearing to find Casita before Bruno leaves with Dolores. Y/N gives a kiss goodbye to Bruno kissing him on the cheek.

((Yeah y/n can teleport but has to whistle first in order to teleport.))