Soy un tio!

((Turns out his sister was pregnant!! The first born was Isabela 2 months later Dolores))

Bruno POV

I was telling Dolores about how her mom aka my sister Pepa wedding was like because Dolores asked. Then I notice a grey cloud above us. I turn around seeing my sister I quicky put down Dolores. I run for my life.

Pepa,"Bruno come back here!" She angrily yelled chasing me Pepa,"I just want to talk!" Lighting hit my behind. "AY Félix save me!" Félix comes down stairs and quicky calms down the situation. Félix rubs Pepa back.

Félix,"Look Dolores is laughing!" Pepa turns around noticing Dolores was laughing Pepa smiles and sigh gives a little glare to Bruno but let's it go. Pepa cloud going away.

Pepa picks up Dolores Pepa,"Also you better not show Dolores your rats!" I nodded nervous because well I already did.

Tomorrow was Isabela ceremony I noticed Isabela loved the color purple. I remember Isabela asking me to give her a reading because she was worried about getting a bad gift. No one should worry about getting a bad gift maybe things will change one day. I gave her the reading and it was a good one so that was great.

((Skipping to the ceremony))

It was time for the ceremony and I stayed out of the way while everyone prepares for the ceremony. Then it was finally here Isabela reach out grabbing the door nob. And received her gift I noticed mamá acting differently asking for a photo quicky.

((If you notice in all photo except for Isabela ceremony photo Alma really happy))

Then it clicks my mamá choose her to be the golden child. After the ceremony Isabela now only wears pink((I think it pink))

3rd POV

Bruno walks into the jungle meeting up with Y/N and bruno hugs them and groans. Y/N,"Mi amor what wrong?" Y/N laughs and sit down and Bruno sits behind they lovely partner.

Bruno,"My mamá that what! Putting the same pressure on my sobrina." Y/N never seen Bruno this angry. Y/N sits up and points at their lap. Bruno was still mad and blushes. Resting his head on y/n lap and y/n runs their hands through Bruno hair.

Y/N,"Hey don't worry Julieta is also making sure her daughter going be alright." Bruno plays with the grass little bit. Bruno,"Yeah maybe I don't have to worry that much." Y/N gives him a little kiss on the forehead. Y/N,"Do you want to take a little nap on my lap don't worry I'll wake up you when it time."