Despierta

3rd POV

It's been a whole week and y/n was still unconscious Bruno,"My sister should be giving out some food just say Noni has a cold and she should just give you a basket of food."
Luz,"We should go back and kick their butt!"

Bruno,"No we can't go back we have to take care of Noni remember." Luz starts getting teary Bruno hugs Luz and she calms down. Luz,"Okay I'll go get the food." Luz goes into the village getting some food from Julieta.

Bruno sighs wanting to go with his daughter to get the food but couldn't. He was in hiding and couldn't let his family know where he was at. Bruno goes into the room and sits besides y/n. And he runs his hands through y/n hair.

Bruno,"No soy nada sin ti en mi vida mi amor." Bruno has been holding it in and starts to cry hugging y/n Bruno,"I'm sorry this is all my fault." Y/N weakly raise up their arm and pat Bruno's back.
((I'm nothing without you in my life my love))

Bruno sits up quickly smiling and crying more. Bruno,"You are alright!" Y/N gently grabs Bruno's ruana pulling him toward them giving Bruno a kiss. Bruno pulls away and blushes Bruno,"You should be resting." Y/N smirks giving a wink to Bruno.

Bruno laughs and he stops crying wiping away his tears. Bruno,"This is not the time to joke." He says while laughing.
Y/N smiles happy Bruno was not crying no more. They always hated it when Bruno was sad.

Luz walks into y/n room with the basket. Luz,"Papá I brought the food." Luz puts the basket down and starts running toward y/n.
And y/n lays there y/n,'Yelp time to accept my death now.' Luz was about to jump onto y/n however Bruno catch Luz.

Bruno,"Remember Noni just woke up." He gently sets down Luz and grabs the basket and some water. He helps y/n eat some food after eating some of the food y/n was healed.Y/N,"Thank you mi amor now I think it's time."
B

runo,"Time for what?"

Y/N,"I'm going to go kick their butts!" Luz cheers having her hands in the air. Bruno,"No you are staying here you are going to get hurt and it's not a smart idea." Luz,"I think it a good idea."
Y/n starts laughing and Bruno sighs

Bruno,"Hija no one is going to kick no one's butt. However I can't stop you from doing it mi amor. Can you not do it for me." He smiles warmly toward y/n.

Y/N blushes and huffed Y/N,"I really didn't want to go back over there anyways

Y/N blushes and huffed Y/N,"I really didn't want to go back over there anyways." Bruno kiss y/n cheek Luz,"Ew gross I like kicking butt more!" Luz runs outside to play with y/n jaguar playing hero.

Y/N now has enough strength now and scopes up Bruno making him lay next to them. Y/N,"Thank you for saving me." Bruno even through they are married Bruno was still getting super flustered.
Bruno,"N-no problem you should rest more." He tries to get up but
Y/N won't let him.

Y/N,"I'm having trouble falling back to sleep can you stay with me. Also you probably haven't slept I can tell." Bruno covers his face. Bruno,"I have slept.."
Y/N,"Cariño vete a la cama conmigo~"
((Sweetie go to bed with me))

Bruno gets underneath the covers and let's y/n hug him. Bruno,"Okay just for a little while." He says yawning then finally falling asleep. Luz comes back inside and peak into her parents room. Decided not to bug them closing their door fully closed. Y/N then falls asleep next to Bruno while having him in their arms.