Mirabel Gift Ceremony

3rd POV

Everyone was once again getting ready for another Madrigal gift ceremony. Y/N dress up nicely and dresses up Luz. And Y/N puts their wedding ring on their finger. They grab the gift that was for Mirabel.

Luz,"Hurry we are going to be late!" She was excited to go pulling y/n hand dragged them out their room. Y/N,"Calm down mi hija we are not going to be late." They walk towards Casita Luz has never been inside Casita before. Once Luz steps into Casita the tiles moves Luz her around she giggles.

Y/N smiles and looks around for Bruno. Y/N kneels down to Luz
Y/N,"I'm going to go look for your papá okay. So behave yourself hija." They pat Luz head and walk away to go find Bruno. The stairs not letting anyone up yet. They notice y/n letting them up the stairs. Y/N walks up stairs then heads towards Bruno's room then knock on Bruno's door. Bruno opens his door slowly Bruno was blushing and y/n sees the wedding ring on his finger.

Y/N smiles and kiss his lips Bruno,"Mi amor someone may see us" he says while smiling Y/N,"I can't help it cariño~" They handing him Mirabel's present to Bruno Y/N,"Can you put this in Mirabel's room

Y/N smiles and kiss his lips Bruno,"Mi amor someone may see us" he says while smiling Y/N,"I can't help it cariño~" They handing him Mirabel's present to Bruno Y/N,"Can you put this in Mirabel's room." Bruno nods and looks into y/n eyes and he leans into a kiss however they were stopped.

Abuela sees them together and she was very angry. Abuela,"Let's talk really quickly in the room now." They head inside Bruno's room and Abuela gives the most nasty death glare towards y/n.

Abuela,"Bruno when did this start!" And then she notices the wedding rings. Bruno,"Please mamá let me explain we even have a hija!" He smiles saying happily. Abuela was going to say something but stops herself.

Abuela,"We will talk about this later right now this is Mirabel's day." She walks out of the room and heads towards Mirabel's room giving Mirabel a 'sweet speech' Before Y/N and Bruno goes down stairs. Bruno lays y/n gift down onto the floor telling Casita to put the gift in Mirabel's room. Bruno and y/n then heads down stairs now holding hands waiting for Mirabel to come out. Luz holds Bruno hand and they wait.

Abuela heads up the stairs while holding the candle and stands there and then. Mirabel appear and walks up the stairs. She smiles being very happy. And Luz was happy for her cousin getting a gift. Mirabel holds the candle with her Abuela saying the speech and finally it was time.

Mirabel slowly reach up towards the door knob then finally holds it. Then the door slowly disappear the villagers went silent. Mirabel turns to Abuela sad and Abuela looks at her upset holding the candle close to her. Not even saying a word to Mirabel and turns to the villagers.

Abuela,"Everyone please go home the magic is still strong let us figure this out. I will talk to you all tomorrow please head home to go to sleep." She smiles nervously and all the villagers head home.
Y/N,"I'll be outside waiting for you stay safe mi amor." They kiss his cheek and holds Luz hand walking out of Casita.

Everyone of villagers was now in their homes Y/N,"Head home hija and get some rest. I'm going to wait a little bit longer for your papá." Luz nodded heading home then gets into her room and goes to bed. Meanwhile inside of Casita Abuela goes to Bruno asking him to do a vision to see if the magic was going to be alright.

Bruno agrees and goes into his room doing the vision. He sees Casita breaking and Mirabel in front of Casita. He couldn't believe it he checks again and it was different now Casita cracks going away and Mirabel in front of Casita. He stops the vision and holds the vision. Moving the vision to side to side. The vision changing he didn't want to show Abuela because well to her Bruno always sees something bad. He smash the vision and walks away.

Abuela waits down stairs and waits longer

Abuela waits down stairs and waits longer. She had enough waiting and walks toward Bruno door. Seeing the door wasn't glowing no more. She was filled with anger and fear.

Abuela walks out of Casita and sees y/n. Abuela,"This is all of your fault!" Y/N didn't want to yell back and try stay calm not wanting yell at Bruno mamá. Y/N,"Where is Bruno?" They say in a very serious tone

Abuela,"His gone he left the familia! And he left you to and I'm glad he left you as well." She glares at them y/n eyes get teary
Y/N,"T-that not true he loves us and the familia he would never just leave it."

Abuela,"Well you were wrong guess you don't know Bruno that well after all. Also I never want you near my familia ever again and anywhere near Casita." She says with so much anger.

Y/N was in so much shock anger and sadness mix together
Y/N,"That's fine I never wanted to be part of this familia anyways me and mi hija!" They turn around walking away tears streaming down their cheeks.

Abuela glares at y/n shutting the doors to Casita. Meanwhile Mirabel was in her room crying then Casita moves a box toward her. It was a present she opens the present seeing it was a sewing kit. With a lot of wonderful beautiful fabrics Mirabel smiles and stops crying.