Forbidden Lover

((A couple months has passed since and now Bruno 22 and Y/N is 23))

Bruno POV

I was finally done making y/n surprise gift. Also my sisters have been acting kinda different lately. Pepa has been in her room most of the time. Also Agustín has been helping Julieta in the kitchen making sure. My sister doesn't carry any heavy stuff. That is nice of him to do for Juleita. However I'll investigate that later. I wait till night time to give y/n my gift I made for them.

3rd POV

Night time was here and everyone in Casita was asleep except for Bruno who was awake. He sneaks out of Casita meeting up to y/n smiling giving them a hug. He slowly let's go and blushes his face gets all red.

Bruno, "I really care for you y/n and" He shows them the wedding ring he made from a vision of them holding hands and looking into each others eyes. He carved the vision making it into rings. It was glowing brightly shinning in the wonderful moonlight. Y/N gasp covering they mouth crying. Bruno freaks out.

Bruno, "If you don't want to it's okay!"
Y/N hugs him and kiss him nodding they head yes. Bruno smiles crying from joy. It was a ring and a necklace they can wear. Bruno,"Here let me help you" He puts the necklace wedding ring around your neck. He blushes handing you his.

Y/N smirks, "So do you take me as your partner to marry?" Bruno chuckles crying Bruno,"Of course I do" y/n puts the necklace on him they hold each other hands and having a sweet loving kiss. They slowly pull away from each other look into each other eyes while holding hands. Just like the vision Bruno had their rings glow with each other.

Y/N carry him bride style smirking Bruno blushes Bruno,"What do you think your doing?!" He holds them tightly. They look at him Y/N,"Well since we are married I want to do something fun."

He screams a little when Y/N start jumping to tree to tree. Bruno,"I still don't like it when you do this!" They finally got to there destination y/n gently putting Bruno down.

Y/N,"Now it's time to take off your clothes!" Bruno blushes super red
Bruno"WHAT!?!?" Y/N put their hand on their chin. Y/N,"Sorry I mean not all of your clothes." They smile Bruno was confused in till Y/N jumps into the water. Bruno,"Ooohh I see." Y/N smirks
Y/N "What did you think I meant?"
Bruno gets all red started taking off his ruana Bruno,"Nothing!"

" Y/N smirks Y/N "What did you think I meant?" Bruno gets all red started taking off his ruana Bruno,"Nothing!"

((Bruno without his ruana))

Bruno joins y/n in the water.
Y/N,"Alright follow me don't worry." He hold y/n hand and they dive under the water going through a under water cave systems. Then they go back up to the surface looking around the cave. Y/N smiles looking at Bruno
Y/N, "Do you like it this place reminds me of you. Because it's so wonderful and beautiful."

Bruno blushes Bruno, "I-I love it" Y/N smiles and kisses his cheek they swim climbing onto a smooth large rock they sit up on the rock still having their legs in the water

Bruno blushes Bruno, "I-I love it" Y/N smiles and kisses his cheek they swim climbing onto a smooth large rock they sit up on the rock still having their legs in the water. Bruno sigh laying his head on Y/N shoulder. Y/N was confused why Bruno was upset.

Y/N,"What's wrong mi amor?" Bruno looks towards the water. Bruno,"I'm sorry we can't do a big wedding. I know my mamá and she would never accept us." A small tear rolls down his cheek.
Y/N gently lays their hand onto his cheek having a bitter sweet smile on their face.

Y/N,"Hey don't worry I know you love your familia. And you would want them at our wedding. Maybe one day they will accept us. To be honest, I don't care if we have a big wedding or small. What I care about is your happiness. I'm going to support you and love you mi amor."

Y/N slowly leans in kissing Bruno and he wraps his arms around them. Bruno pulls away hugging them. Bruno,"Thank you y/n for understanding Te quiero~"
Y/N gets up holding out their hand. Y/N,"It time for you to go home mi esposo" Bruno laughs a little bit Bruno,"Alright let's go." They jump back into the water going back into the underwater cave system. And comes up from the surface. Bruno then gets out of the water getting his ruana back on. Y/N takes him back to his home.

Y/N,"Dulces sueños mi amor de mi vida~
((sweet dreams my love of my life))

Bruno smiles hugging y/n and
y/n kiss his forehead they rings glow when their close to each other. Bruno,"Buenas noches mi amor!" He blushes smiling laughing a little. He runs towards Casita going inside. Y/N made sure he got home safe and heads back into the jungle their face was red like a tomato.