I'm just a shadow

((So warning this going to get deep))

Dolores POV

My gift ceremony is tomorrow and I'm nervous. I don't know who to go to for help for my nerves. 'I don't want to bother my mamá because she will start thundering. And maybe I'll get a good gift' I look towards Isabela room and smile nervous. I walk up to her room and knock on her door. Isabela opens the door giving me flowers around my neck and hugging me.

3rd POV

Dolores let's go from the hug Isabela,"So what's up?" Smiling gracefully Dolores,"I was wondering if we can talk?" And Isabela smiles leading her in the room while doing an amazing pose. Isabela,"Of course you can talk to me." Isabela really wanted is to take a nap her face was cramping from Smiling so much. Really wanting to say no Dolores because she just got back to her room.

Isabela was tired from walking around the village while posing and doing flower tricks. Making sure every step was perfect because Alma was watching her.
Also Isabela has to practice more of her prefect poses for the ceremony also flower tricks and decorating.

Isabela felt like she couldn't say no to Dolores and say the real reasons why because that will ruin her image of being so perfect. That is what Isabela thinks so that why she didn't say no. Isabela,"Hurry come on and say it." She say cheerfully

Dolores,"I'm nervous for my gifting ceremony. Did you do anything before your ceremony to make you less nervous?"

Isabela,"I ask tio bruno for vision and it was a good one. You should go ask right now!" Isabela gently shoves her out her room Smiling. Isabela,"I bet you will get a wonderful vision like mine good luck!" She says very cheerful closing the door before Dolores can say anything.

After Isabela shuts her door she gets on her bed and groans and takes a nap. Dolores heads to Bruno room knocking on his door. Bruno opens the door to see Dolores.

Dolores,"Can you do a reading for me I heard you did one for Isabela." She smiles hoping to get a good one

Bruno,"I'm sorry but I don't think it's a good idea. Just like what I told Isabela. You may get a bad vision remember what your mamá said about me." Dolores gives a hug to Bruno.

Dolores,"Please please tio if I get a bad one it's okay you will still be my amazing tio!" Bruno sigh and gives in. He goes back into his room and does the vision he comes back and hugs Dolores.

Dolores,"What is it what is it!" She let's go of Bruno and Bruno looks upset.

Bruno,"I'm sorry Dolores your vision it was about your man of your dreams. Will be just out of reach betrothed to another."

Dolores smiles sadly and looks at Bruno Dolores,"It's okay tio I don't really care about that you are still my tio." To Dolores it didn't really matter that much and only stung a little bit for Dolores but not really because she didn't know who her man of her dreams was yet. However Bruno knows when Dolores grows up it's going to hurt a lot.

((Skip to the next day Dolores ceremony))

3rd POV

The ceremony was here and everything was ready. Dolores was excited happy to receive her gift. Dolores reach to the door knob getting her gift everyone was quite waiting. Dolores and everyone at the ceremony seeing Dolores door design Alma,"We have another gift!"

Everyone screams in excitement and fireworks were popped. Dolores covers her ears too late being in pain. Pepa runs to Dolores freaking out confused and Dolores was crying. Pepa,"Mamá what's going on!?!" Alma looks at the door Alma,"I think she has enhanced hearing!"
Félix,"Can everyone please be quiet while my baby adjusts!"

((There a photo how the scene looks and no I didn't draw it credit goes to the artist on tumblr magicalcxrl ))

While everyone was quitting down Pepa holds Dolores even through Pepa had a rain cloud above her. Dolores starts listening to the smoothing rain it was calming her down she listening to Pepa rain cloud it was smoothing. The rain was gentle and there was no thunder. Pepa was feeling warm worry mothering love towards Dolores trying calm down so Dolores doesn't gets wet.

Pepa looks down and sees Dolores smiling and Pepa looks at her rain cloud and down at Dolores. And Pepa start smiling noticing Dolores likes listening to the rain. Pepa cloud goes away and Julieta comes walking towards Dolores feeding her some food. So her ears can heal everything was now calm.

Dolores was smiling and the villagers didn't pop fireworks on Dolores ceremony. And then Alma calls Dolores over to take a photo next to her door. They then take a photo and then celebrated but not too loud. The ceremony finally comes to a end and all the villagers left home.

Dolores POV

After the ceremony ended everyone went home and I went in my room. I didn't really like my gift everything was so loud. 'I will never be useful to the family with my gift. I will always be under Isabela shadow' covering my eyes with my hands. I was about to cry then I hear something little coming towards my room. Then a little knock I open my room door seeing a small rat having a gift for me.

The gift was some homemade ear muffs I smile hearing my tio from his room mumbling to himself if I'm going to like the gift and him yell whispered that I'm not. I laugh a little bit covering my mouth trying not to laugh to loud. 'I guess my gift isn't so bad.' I pick up the gift and pet the rat then writing a thank you letter. Giving it to the rat I closed my room door.

I hear the rat run back to Bruno room and hearing him being so happy I like the gift. I think my tio is a good tio even through everyone else thinks his not that good. Aka my mamá thinks his annoying but I guess because their brother and sister maybe that why. I wonder when I get a sister or brother are they going to be annoying.

((If you notice in the movie when the fireworks goes off Dolores covers her ears. Also did I stay up really late till 4am to finsh this YES 🤣))