Why love? (Part 1)

((Time skip y/n is 41 and
Bruno is 40 and Luz is 15 same age as Camilo and Mirabel also some angst in here))

3rd POV

The years went by so fast Bruno taught Luz how to read, write and some cooking skills. Y/N taught Luz how to defend herself. And guided Luz how to handle her gift more easily. Giving Luz freedom to express herself with her gift.

Today was Luz's birthday and she was spending time with y/n early in the morning practicing a new move. Y/N,"Now this is a quick way to knock out someone out cold plus it doesn't hurt them." Y/N makes a smoke illusion. Then y/n demonstrated the move.

Luz,"Noni is this really important I don't think papá would like me knowing this." She copies their parent's moves and does the move perfectly. Y/N,"Your papá will be fine with me showing you this."
Y/N looks up at the sky
y/n,"Speaking of your papá I think breakfast is ready."

Luz,"Alright let's go." Luz starts walking off on her own.

Y/N,"Wait you don't want me to carry you back? Remember like what we always use to do?" Luz rolls her eyes at y/n. Luz,"I'm a big girl now Noni I don't need you to carry me no more."

Y/N whistles quietly teleporting behind Luz then trips her catching Luz holding her upside down. Y/N,"You sure about that?" Luz,"I'm telling papá one you!"She huffed crossing her arms.

Y/N,"Yeah yeah let's go." Y/N whistles teleporting back home and gently setting down Luz. Bruno just finshed up cooking a special breakfast for Luz.
Bruno,"How was training hija and mi amor?"

Luz,"Noni tripped me and carried me upside down holding onto me with one hand!" Y/N gasp dramatic but in a funny way Bruno,"Mi amor is that true?"

Y/N,"I had my reasons our hija was thinking she was a big girl now." Y/N smiles looking at Luz
Y/N, "You will always be mi niñita." Bruno nodded
Bruno,"I agree with your Noni you will always be our niñita. However y/n if Luz doesn't like being carried upside down don't do it or you will be sleeping in the living room." Y/N groans and gives a playful glare at Luz.

Y/N,"I won't carry you upside down, hija you win this time." Bruno sets up the table and food. They all sit down and start to eat. Luz enjoyed the breakfast because it was her favorite. She rushed up to finsh her plate.

Bruno laughs Bruno,"Hija slow down do you have some where to go?"
Luz,"I'm going to play some football with some of my friends."
((For Americans out there by football Luz means soccer))

Y/N,"Alright hija but remember the rules and be careful." Luz cleans up her plate then kiss Bruno and y/n cheek.
Luz,"I will adios te amo!" She runs out of the house running towards the village.
((bye love you))

Luz meets up with her friends and play a couple of rounds. Then Luisa passes by her. Luz frowns upset looking away. Her heart started to hurt a lot for some reason.

Luz,"Guys I have to go!" The kids say goodbye to her. Luz walks around the village seeing the angel of the madrigals Isabela walking around posing and making flowers. Luz gets more upset looking away and bumps into Camilo falling onto the ground.

Camilo helps her up. Camilo,"Sorry about that gotta go!" Camilo runs off to do his chores. Luz didn't know why but didn't like this one bit. Luz then sees Abuela glaring at her.

Luz starts walking faster finally getting into the jungle. Not wanting her parents to see her like this. She doesn't go home Luz heads to another part of the jungle. Luz sits down and starts to cry her heart out. Luz,"I'm a madrigal as well why do we have to live like this! I want to know my familia and they know me back! I'm not even allowed to talk about papá and the town doesn't like talking about him!" She yells to herself with so much anger and pain in her voice.

Luz was happy and thankful for her parents love towards her but what about the rest of the familia. They don't even know about her existence. Luz,"They look so happy and perfect maybe it's a good thing they don't know about me." She was filled with so much jealousy, anger and sadness. Luz continues to cry and Dolores hears this of course.

Dolores goes to her room crying. Dolores,"Oh prima me importas mucho." Dolores really wants to give a hug to her prima giving her lots of love. Because Luz is part of the familia however because of Abuela Dolores can't do that.
((I care about you a lot))

Meanwhile Bruno and y/n was wrapping up Luz's present up then Bruno groans in pain closing his eyes holding his head. Y/N,"Mi amor!" Bruno gasp in pain his chest hurting so much. Then he opens his eyes was glowing green having a vision.

Bruno was in state of shock and conflict at the same time

Bruno was in state of shock and conflict at the same time. Then his eyes stop glowing and almost falls to the ground. Y/N catches him
Y/N,"Cariño are you there!" They hold Bruno in their arms bring him close. Bruno,"Something wrong with our hija I saw her crying."

((To the 2 part!))