The Truth ((Part 2))

3rd POV

Bruno looks at the photo and smiles blushing then tears starts falling down his cheeks

Bruno,"My familia" he was proud and happy to finally share about his family his been hiding away from his other familia.

Bruno cried tears of joy even though it was just his sobrina he was happy to tell Mirabel about his family.

Mirabel,"You have a familia?!?"
Bruno nodded smiling showing his wedding ring. Then points at the drawing. Bruno,"That mi hija her name is Luz they both have gifts."

Mirabel,"How did me and the rest of familia not know about this it doesn't make sense?!"

Bruno,"Your Abuela didn't support me having a partner and mi hija. The night you didn't get your gift your Abuela ask me to do a vision so I did." Bruno starts putting in the vision together. Bruno,"However this vision was different everytime I looked at it." He moves the vision side to side.

Bruno,"You may help save Casita however I knew your Abuela would think of the worse. So I decided to leave to protect you and stay with mi familia. Then your Abuela blamed mi amor for me leaving and told them to never show up near the familia and that mi amor and mi hija will never be part of the family." Bruno sigh sadly and wiped away his tears.

Bruno clears his throat and smiles at Mirabel.
Bruno,"However I still love mi familia and I wish I can help you. Mirabel but this is all up to you sorry." I get up and lead Mirabel out of the room. Bruno,"Sorry I wish I could see more." Bruno closes the door and walk away from the door.

Mirabel was upset Mirabel,"Yeah." She says sadly then it hits her and she smiles. Mirabel,"Yeah!" She turns around kicking the door.
Bruno,"Aahhh!" he drops his Empanada.

Mirabel,"You wished you could have seen more. Then Seee more! Have another vision!" She yells happily walking close to Bruno.

Bruno was panicking and tries get away from Mirabel hiding behind the chair. Bruno,"W-well you see I just can't. I umm don't do vision anymore." He was lying and sweating

Mirabel smiles Mirabel,"But you could." Bruno,"But I won't." He grabs a broom trying use it to avoid Mirabel.

Mirabel,"You can't just say the fate of the world up to me. Just have another vision!" Bruno,"Even if I wanted to I need a big open space."

Antonio shows up smiling. Antonio,"You could use my room." He smiles animals surrounded him and he holds a rat one Antonio,"The rat's told me everything." The jaguar was about to eat two rats. Antonio,"Don't eat those."

Mirabel,"See now we have a open big space let's go!"
Bruno,"Fine okay okay." They head to Antonio room and Bruno starts to sit up the circle.

Y/N POV

"Wow I can't believe you cooked all this food your papá taught you well." I help out Luz clean up the kitchen. We finshed cleaning up Luz,"Uumm Noni you wanna look outside." I look outside and notice the time. "I lost track of time!" I kiss Luz forehead. "I'll be right back!" I whistled teleporting back to Bruno's hideout. I look around not seeing Bruno.

"Cariño! This isn't funny where are you." I look around the room nothing he wasn't here. I try my best to stay calm. I run out the room jumping over the hole. 'Maybe he went to his room.' I then leave the painting then I see Dolores starring at me.

"Ooohh hi ummm your dreaming." I start doing jazz hands I don't know what to do this is awkward.
Dolores,"Mi tio Bruno is in Antonio room." She smirks and walks away.
"Thank you." I walk over to Antonio door and I try to open it. However it felt like there was a lot of pressure onto the door. "What the heck is wrong with this door." I push the door open then closes it. I see Bruno with Mirabel.

Bruno,"Oh great it's your sister!" He smiles showing her the vision Mirabel growls angrily and Bruno throws the vision.
Bruno,"Everytime" he sigh then sees me.

Bruno,"Y/N? What are you doing here." I walk over to him I was annoyed he worried me sick. And Mirabel looks at me in shock.
Y/N,"What are you doing here you had me worried sick." Mirabel shakes her head.

Mirabel,"You are married to y/n!" She was shock because y/n was the most good looking person in town. Bruno,"Yeah y/n my partner." He smiles proudly and blushes a little bit.

((Yes readers you're hot asf ☆~(ゝ。∂)))

☆~(ゝ。∂)))

"What is going on?"
Bruno,"Oh we found out how to help save Casita Mirabel just needs hug her sister."
"Oooh well isn't that great" I smile happy however Mirabel groans annoyed she walks out of the room and we follow her Mirabel then sit down.

Mirabel,"Uuuhh why does it have to be Isabela. The miss perfect and I don't know why she has a problem with me." She says while crushing a flower she keeps ranting about Isabela.

Bruno,"Mirabel..." she doesn't listen and keeps ranting. Bruno,"Mirabel! Oh sorry sorry. It's just it's not up to Isabela to save the miracle it's up to you."
Mirabel was about to say something then we see Camilo walking around and we hide.

Camilo,"Mirabel!" His body changed and his face was now a baby face. Camilo,"Mirabel!" He says while his voice was all high pitch he walks away. "I don't think we have much time Mirabel."

Mirabel,"Alright let's do this." Bruno walks away with the plant. Bruno,"No no no this is your vision Mirabel not mine."
Mirabel,"You are afraid of Abuela seeing you." She smirks at Bruno.
Bruno,"y-yes I am."

Mirabel,"Can't you at least come with me y/n." I shake my head no "Mirabel this is your vision and this is your sister. I don't know her well but I know you can do this."
Bruno,"You are exactly what this family need Mirabel you just have to see it" Bruno smiles at Mirabel.

"Hey you promise to visit us after you save the miracle?"
Mirabel,"After I save the miracle, I'm bring you guys back home."
Both me and Bruno give Mirabel a hug and then let's go. Bruno,"Good luck knock knock knock on wood." he says while heading inside the walls. I chuckle a bit waving Mirabel good bye and follow Bruno closing the door/painting.