Amor de noche

((Song coincidir by Macaco
Please listen to the song while reading please))

Y/N POV

It was getting late and we walk back to the jungle. I turn around smiling, "See you tomorrow Bruno!" But I see Bruno standing there messing with his ruana. "Hey are you okay wanna sit down talk about it?" He nods yes and we sit down together.
((Start song))
Bruno, "Remember what you said earlier and. I said we are just best friends." I nodded yes. Bruno takes deep breath in and out. Bruno, "Hay Historias de amor que nunca terminan~" He sings softly and gently with his voice look down still.
((There are lover stories that never end))

Bruno grabs on his arm holding it tightly looking away. Bruno, "Que Se Esconden tras la vuelta de tu esquina~"
((That hide behind the turn of your corner))

Bruno smiles and chuckles a little bit looking at me, Bruno, "Que Bailan Sobre un solo pie Que reman con un remo, Que beben sin sed"
((They dance on one foot, They paddle with an oar, who drink without thirst))

Bruno looks at his hands holding them together. Bruno, "Hay Espacio, Hay Dolor, Hay Deseo~"
((There is space, There is pain, There is desire))

Bruno get up and turns away from me. Bruno "Corazones en el aire llendos de agujeros"
((Hearts in the air filled with hole))

I stand up and bruno turns to me and grabs my hand. Bruno, "Hay Besos compartidos, Robados, Elegidos"
((There are shared, Stolen, Chosen kisses))

Bruno hold my other hand and looks into my eyes. Bruno,"Mil Señales De humo entre Amantes perdidos" He pulls me closer
((A thousand smoke signals among the lovers))

Bruno smiles spins me around catching me. Bruno,"Amores de un rato, Sin Tiempo ni trato"
((Lovers of a while, Without time or treatment))

Fireflies show up around us and we start to sing together. "Leyes De gravedad Sin caída~ Cicatrices Sin Heridas, Despedidas"
((Laws of gravity without fall, scars without wounds, farewells))

Bruno pulls me in closer as we dance together the wind flows. Making the leaves fall out of the tree. "Beinvenidas Que Suelen Caminar Por La Misma~"
((Welcome that usual walk down the same avenue))

We both look up into the sky seeing the stars, "Hay Tanto a Elegir"
((There is so much to choose))

Then we both look into each other eyes. And Bruno pulls me into a hug we both start remembering the first time we met. "Y Tú y Yo Aquel Día coincidir~"
((And you and me that day coincide))

We are still holding each other and smile. I rest my forehead on his. "Coincidir, Coincidir~" I did a smile laugh
((Coincide, Coincide))

Bruno smiles very bright and pulls me away slowly. He stands on a rock pointing at me. Bruno,"Era Tu Historia"
((It was your story))

Bruno jumps down and points at himself with his other hand holds mine. Bruno,"Se Cruzó con la mía~" Tears of joy ran down Bruno cheeks.
((It crossed with mine))

Bruno points towards where the village was at. Bruno,"Tanta Gente, Tanta Gente ahí fuera"
((So many people, So many people out there))

Bruno then looks at me, Bruno, "Y Coincidir aquel día, Era tu historia"
((And match that day, It was your story))

I start to cry as well Bruno was filled with so much happiness. Bruno,"Se cruzó con la mía"
((It crossed with mine))

Bruno holds my hand and we walk deeper into the jungle. He stops and then points towards the mountain surrounding Encanto. Bruno,"Hay historias al borde, Del precipicio"
((There are stories on the edge, of the precipice))

Bruno puts his hand down and keeps looking at the mountains Bruno,"Que se Buscan en los Baúles, De un principio~"
((That are looked for in the trunks, From the beginning))

Bruno looks away from the mountains Bruno,"Hay Noches sin sofocos, Lágrimas sin princesas ni espejos rotos
((There are nights without hot flashes, Tears without princess or broken mirrors))

Bruno looks at me with passion in his eyes. Bruno blushes Bruno,"Hay revoluciones entre corazones, Partidas De dos labios sin peones"
((There are revolutions among hearts, Two-lip games without pawns))

Bruno ears turn red he thinking how wonderful y/n was in every way. Bruno,"Sudores Tentaciones, Citas sin flores, llenas de pasiones sobre parques congelados"
((Sweats temptations, dates without flowers, Full of passions on frozen parks))

Bruno face turns super red holding both of my hands tightly but gentle at the same time. Bruno,"Amores Platónicos Conformes"
((Conforming platonic loves))
[[I can't fill in the full song]]

Bruno was blushing super much, Bruno,"C-can I kiss yo-u lips" Bruno was looking like a tomato. "Yes you can." I smile we both lean in and kiss. The kiss was with so much love and passion we both were blushing now. We both pulled away. Bruno, "te quiero y/n~" I smile and I lay my hand on his cheek. "Yo también te amo"
We lay down and cuddle Bruno falls asleep next to you.

I slowly get up and pick him up bride style. I walk to Casita and Casita let's me in. I sneak inside going inside Bruno room. Then I find where his bed is at and lay him down. Then a hear it I door swinging open.

Alma, "Bruno where are you!" I freak out and hide. I find a good hiding spot. 'Oh fuck fuck' I think Bruno wakes up confused. Bruno,"Was I dreaming?"

Alma, "Bruno! Come down here now!" She yells being very upset. Bruno,"Yes mamá" He comes down they both walk out of the room together. 'Oh no I'm stuck in here?!?!'