Dos luces en mi vida

3rd POV

It was the morning and Bruno quickly gathered lots of supplies excited to tell the news to y/n.
Also he had no visions to do today because well Alma doesn't want the villagers hating him more.
Meanwhile back in the jungle Luz wakes up seeing y/n sleeping on the floor against the cave wall. Luz freaks out seeing a jaguar head resting on y/n lap.

Luz screams and y/n wakes up and the jaguar stands up opening it's mouth near y/n head.
Y/N,"Stop playing around your breath stinks." The jaguar gets upset turning around slapping y/n in the face with it tail. Y/N,"I'm kidding the kid was getting scared." The jaguar glares at Luz

Luz,"Is the jaguar going to eat me?!?" Y/N smiles and chuckles and jaguar was facing Luz now.
Y/N,"Maybe?" The jaguar licks Luz face and purrs then heads out of the cave. Luz,"What is going on!?!"
Y/N,"Well my jaguar just licked your face and walked away, now you need to go wash up your face." They do a quite whistle appearing in front of Luz picking her up and whistle again they were at a river now.

Luz was in shock she just wash her face fully waking up. Luz looks at y/n Luz,"am I dead?"
Y/N pats Luz head Y/N,"Nope you are with me so you will maybe get deadly bored." Luz laughs a little it feels strange to her because she never laugh before in her life. It felt nice and she smiles a little seeing her face in the river.

Y/N sits down next to Luz
Y/N,"Why was those hunters chasing you? And if you are not ready to answer it's okay." Luz grabs a rock throwing it into the water Luz,"I have powers like you and they think I'm evil." She hugs her knees her eyes was getting teary. Y/N,"I don't think your evil I think your a good kid."

Luz,"You haven't seen my powers yet and you barely know me!" She yells angrily at y/n and Luz covers her mouth feeling bad for yelling at y/n. Y/N,"You are right however the reason. I know you are a good person because you have a good soul." Luz was confused and calms down.

Y/N,"They say Los ojos son la ventana del alma and I think it's true. Also sometimes we can just feel it." Luz looks at y/n and does feel it she feels warm caring like real parenting love.
Luz,"You are just pitying me once you see my powers you will not care for me."

Y/N gets up and smiles y/n,"Thats not true I do care about you." They smirk looking at Luz
Y/N,"Let me show you all my power." Y/N eyes glow f/c and a wild boar made of smoke appears

Y/N smirks their eyes still glowing f/c and they start dancing while they dance the boar start moving looking less violent

Y/N smirks their eyes still glowing f/c and they start dancing while they dance the boar start moving looking less violent. The boar moving around very silly y/n spins around and the Smoke transform into Bruno.

 The boar moving around very silly y/n spins around and the Smoke transform into Bruno

Making the illusion doing a silly pose like this and y/n had to do the same pose. Luz started laughing and Then the real Bruno shows up and chuckles Bruno,"Very funny y/n." Y/N stops their eyes stop glowing and the illusion goes away. Y/N,"I can explain" Their face gets all red.

Bruno,"Enough playing around you two it's time to eat. I brought a lot of food for all of us." Bruno lays down a blanket and sets up the picnic. Luz, y/n and Bruno start eating together after Bruno finishes setting up the picnic .
Y/N,"Hhmmm cariño you're acting different." Bruno almost chokes on his food and his face get red remembering the vision he had last night.

Bruno,"I'll tell you about it later. Anyways what were you two talking about?" Trying to change the subject Y/N smirks knowing exactly what to do. Y/N,"Luz is nervous about showing her gift so I showed her mine."
Luz,"Yeah people thought I was evil because of my gift. Do you have a gift as well can I see!" Bruno tries to be super cool but is to embarrassed to show her.

Bruno,"My gift is very boring I can just only see into the future." Luz was excited Luz,"Can you please show me a little bit of my future!" Y/N crossed their arms knowing full well he already did it they can tell because Bruno's face was all red.

Bruno,"I don't know if you're ready what happens if you get disappointed and I'm well lame." Luz was confused Luz,"I don't think your lame I think you are alright!" She smiles and Bruno sigh and looks at Y/N and they nodded. They grab Bruno hand and Luz hand whistling and teleporting to Bruno vision cave.

Bruno start setting up the sand circle Luz looks around thinking this place was amazing. Luz travel outside have then sees all those stairs. Luz,"That looks very tiring." Y/N, "Yeah it is come on mi amor says it's time." Luz looks at y/n in shocked Luz,"You two are together!" Y/N shows Luz the wedding ring smiling.

Luz gasp finding out Bruno and
y/n are more then together both of them are married. Y/N laughs and offer their hand y/n,"You coming?" Luz holds their hand and they walk into the circle. They sit down and hold hands. Bruno close his eyes then opens them and there now glowing green the sand rising spinning around them.

Bruno was contracting then a the vision gets cleared. Seeing Luz running towards someone crying and then yelling papá and jumping into Bruno arms. Luz was shocked and the image stops seeing a happy crying Luz hugging Bruno and Y/N crying as well hugging Bruno and y/n being super happy. Bruno wonders why they were crying in the vision.

He stops the vision and smiles. Bruno, "Surprises." he smiles nervously and y/n was also shocked. Y/N,"We are going to be parents!" They smile in glee and look at Luz y/n,"Do you want us to be your parents" Luz was crying and both Bruno and now y/n was freaking out. Bruno,"You really don't have to be our hija"

Luz hugs Bruno and y/n Luz,"Yes I would like that very much." She was just so happy because in her whole life. She didn't have a home or parents she use to live in the streets. Struggling and her dream was just to be loved and now she has parents. In the hug y/n and Bruno was giving Luz she felt warmth and loved also safe. For the first time in forever now having a home.