Rats

((It's the next day and bruno finished his readings))

3rd POV

Bruno was excited to meet up to
y/n he walks up into the jungle then starts running. He can't wait to tell y/n about the good news. Bruno e sees Y/N and tackling them. He smiles hugging them and he notice the position they were in. He was on top of y/n and they were laying there.

Bruno tries to get up quickly however y/n stops him. By wrapping their arms around Bruno hips. Y/N smirks Bruno,"S-sorry I was excited I brought some good news. Dolores my sobrina loved the gift I made her." A rat appeared in Bruno hair and squeaks happily. Y/N sits up letting Bruno rest his head on their lap.

Bruno,"Thank you Julián for your help. I'm glad." Before y/n can say another thing another rat appeared. In his hair he smiles at y/n continuing his story.

((I know I used this photo before but he looks so adorable in it😭))

Y/N and bruno necklaces/rings glows y/n looks down and smiles seeing underneath his ruana the necklace/ring glowing. Bruno,"Thank you y/n for encouraging me and believing in me that the gift was going to be a great gift." The other rat squeaked

Meanwhile back at Casita Dolores didn't mean to eavesdrop but of course she heard everything. Dolores looks around seeing Pepa reading a good book Dolores,"Umm mamá can we talk?"

 Dolores looks around seeing Pepa reading a good book Dolores,"Umm mamá can we talk?"

Pepa likes to read bitter sweet stories and sad ones to read fun fact. Pepa,"Yes hija what going on?" Dolores was kind of worried but she got the courage and said it
Dolores,"Tio Bruno has a friend.."
Pepa,"Oh that's great!" Before Dolores let Pepa continue Dolores interrupted Pepa not letting her finsh her sentence.

Dolores,"No not just a friend a imaginary friend. Is tio Bruno alright" Dolores looks at her mom worried.

Pepa,"You sure it's not a real person?" And Dolores nodded yes. Dolores,"Yup he was talking to his rats." Pepa sigh and smiles. Pepa,"No his rats are not his imaginary friends. Because sometimes your pets can be your friends or even feel like family."

Pepa looks around and sees a long chair. She sits down and pats the seat. Telling Dolores to join her. Pepa,"Don't tell your tio bruno this okay." Pepa smiles and nodes. Pepa,"Those rats help your tio when he had tough days. And yes I don't really like rats but I'm happy my hermano found something that makes him happy."

Pepa looks down at her book she was reading. Pepa,"Just like how your wonderful mamá loves reading." She then hugs Dolores smiling. Pepa,"So when you have tough days remember the little things or you can do the things you like." Pepa laughs a little Pepa,"Even if it's simple things that make you happy like reading a book or talking to a rat." Pepa kiss Dolores forehead.

Dolores smiles and hugs Pepa Dolores,"Thank you mamá I like listening to the leaves and rain. I think it too simple and lame to do."

Pepa,"If it helps you and makes your day even a little bit better there is nothing to be ashamed about it. Do what helps you everyone is different and do different things of self-care to help themselves and it's important to remember that hija." Dolores smiles and jumps down from the seat. Dolores,"I'm going to say hi tio bruno!" She runs off Pepa,"Stay safe and don't run too fast you may slip!" Dolores slows down leaving Casita.

 Dolores,"I'm going to say hi tio bruno!" She runs off Pepa,"Stay safe and don't run too fast you may slip!" Dolores slows down leaving Casita