Hangover

3rd POV

Y/N and Bruno was still in bed and y/n was underneath the covers. Meanwhile down stairs breakfast Alma looks around noticing that Bruno wasn't here.
Alma,"Pepa can you get your brother!"

Dolores,"Don't worry I got it mamá" knowing full well that Bruno was sleeping with y/n in the room. Dolores didn't want them to get caught. Pepa,"Thank you mi hija." She smiles and Dolores heads towards Bruno room.

Félix sees Dolores quickly go into Bruno room of course. His curiosity gets the better of him. And he follows Dolores. And Dolores could hear him follow but she was thinking maybe he won't see thinking her papá has bad eye sight.

Félix can see in the distance Dolores trying wake up Bruno and something or someone that was next to Bruno. Félix couldn't till because they were under the covers. He goes back down stairs of course not keeping anything from Pepa.

Félix,"Mi primero y unico amor~ Can you help me up stairs." He was nervous and Pepa happily follows him. Pepa,"Dolores! Can you come over here."

Dolores was shaking Bruno trying to wake him up. Bruno groans in pain having a big headache. He sits up and then looks to his side still not fully awake. Bruno,"Oh Hi Dolores bye Dolores" He smiles waves at Dolores and then lays back down falling back to sleep.

Dolores being young didn't know what was wrong with him. She runs out the room. Dolores,"Tio Bruno isn't feeling so well so I'm going to get him some food!" She runs into the kitchen. However her parents knew something was up. Pepa was thundering a little thinking her brother staying in bed because he doesn't feel like it.

Pepa doesn't want Alma getting mad at Bruno and well herself. Félix calm her down and Pepa takes deep breath in and out. She can't even feel a little bit annoyed or else she will start thundering. They walk into the room finding Bruno still asleep knock out. Smelling the alcohol she sigh and looks around.

Y/N never experienced a hangover before they heard Pepa thundering and coming over and that what woke them up. They were under the bed. Pepa,"Ay he drank last night." Félix laughs and Pepa glares at him. Félix,"Sorry mi amor but you know his a light weight." Pepa sigh and looks at her brother not wanting him to get in trouble they walk out of the room.

Pepa,"Yeah he deserves to have a break but mamá doesn't think the same." They both walk into the kitchen meeting up to Alma Pepa,"Bruno is not feeling so well from doing to many readings yesterday." Alma and Julieta knows when Bruno does to many reading it does strain his body.

Alma,"Well alright then let's start eating." Alma decided to let Bruno take today off and not do readings today. She was glad he worked hard yesterday were his all tired out. To Alma that means he was actually doing his job in helping the familia.

Y/N gets out from under the bed and groans in pain they put their hand on their head. Y/N,"I give up Bruno." They sigh and gets back under the covers laying down. Bruno turns around and spooning y/n and y/n falls back to sleep.

((After couple hours of resting))

Bruno wakes up seeing y/n still asleep. He gets up and fix his hair and changes his clothes. Then puts the ring back onto the necklace. He goes into the kitchen seeing no one there. However sees some food that was left for him. He picks up the plate and walks back to his room.

Bruno gently wakes up y/n and they get up looking at the plate Bruno was holding. Y/N,"Can I have some." Bruno smiles and sits down next to y/n

Bruno,"Thats the plan" they start eating together and after y/n was done they kiss Bruno good bye and left back into the forest.
Bruno then heads to the village and sees Alma.

Alma,"Oh yes I forgot to tell you that you don't have to do readings today. I heard you weren't feeling well so head back to your room and get more rest. Bruno,"Thank you mamá" Bruno goes back to his room getting the rest he deserves.

 Bruno,"Thank you mamá" Bruno goes back to his room getting the rest he deserves