It's over?

((Song- Bailar Contigo
By Monsieur Periné))

((Song- Bailar Contigo By Monsieur Periné))

3rd POV

Y/N runs into the jungle running and crying their eyes start to glow
f/c the words Alma said was so venomous it hurt y/n heart so much. Y/N runs into the old cave y/n first introduced to Bruno. Falling on their knees and the smoke spins around the very violently.

The smoke start to pick up some rocks and some scratches up y/n shoulder but didn't care. Meanwhile Bruno sneaking out of Casita. He jumps out of window and almost falls but Casita catches him. Bruno,"Thank you Casita I'll see you one day." He smiles sadly not wanting to leave his sisters and niece and nephew.

But Bruno was a father now he didn't want to leave Luz and Y/N because it will give them the same pain when his father sadly pass away. Bruno looks around seeing cost was clear running into the jungle. He notice a patch of destroyed branches and leaves
Bruno,"Y/N!" He runs faster to find them.

Bruno finally finds y/n however they was violently smoke swirling around them. Rocks in the smoke but Bruno doesn't care all he cares about his y/n and Luz. He covers his mouth and nose with his ruana. It was a struggle but Bruno pushes forward. Bruno is going to stay with y/n even in their most hardest time and work it out together

Bruno hugs y/n from behind them. They look at him tears in there eyes in shock. Bruno smiles at them and y/n hugs him back. The smoke goes away and the rocks falling onto the ground. Bruno looks at y/n cheek seeing it was scratch from a rock and their shoulder was also kind of rough up.

Bruno smiles at them and kiss their lips pulling away laughing softly. Bruno,"You don't think I'm that stupid do you?" They laugh tackling him onto the ground covering him in kisses.

 Bruno,"You don't think I'm that stupid do you?" They laugh tackling him onto the ground covering him in kisses

Y/N smiles having their hands on Bruno cheeks. And pulls him into their lips deeply kissing him. Bruno pulls away for air blushes
Bruno,"Y-y/n I'm not going anywhere I'm not dead." His heart was racing he couldn't get up because y/n was on top of him.

They hold each other hands and their wedding rings glow.
Y/N smirks having him pinned down onto the ground. Y/N,"You know you scared me."

((A little more like a lot fluffy action I think this is kinda close to smut scenes is coming heads up basically smut so enjoy))

Bruno,"I'm sorry I couldn't tell you earlier we should go. Luz is probably waiting for us." He couldn't get up y/n was to strong.

Bruno blushes really red Bruno,"Why are you looking at me like that." He looks away from
Y/N and they kiss his neck Bruno gasp Y/N,"Your going have to pay for making so worried~" Y/N bites Bruno neck then kiss the same soft.

Bruno start panting his face was all red. He bites down bottom of his lip. Y/N whisper into his ear
Y/N,"Say I'm sorry y/n like you mean it~" Bruno was going to speak he opens his mouth then
y/n kiss his neck roughly he let's out a moan.

He quickly closes his mouth trying to hold in his moans. Y/N smiles
Y/N,"Come on stay it~" Y/N start kissing his neck again then their lips start traveling lower to his collarbone.
Bruno,"I'm sorry y/n!~" He yells moans y/n smiles and sits up smiling. Y/N,"Good boy that wasn't so hard~" Bruno lays their catching his Breathe.

((Should I do a real smut scenes
(¬‿¬)  ))