El trillizos Part 1

Bruno POV

I walk out of my room sitting down eating breakfast with my family.

Alma, "Okay do you all remember what you all have to do today?" We all nod "Julieta yo-" Pepa smiles and intrupts Alma

Pepa, "Yeah yeah can I go see Félix now!" She yells smiling a rainbow above her head. Alma, "Pepa I-" Above Pepa head the cloud slowly start to turn into a grey cloud. Alma sigh Alma, "Yes you can Pepa." Pepa runs out the room excited going to see Félix.

Alma, "Bruno can you help Julieta clean the table. I need to make sure Pepa doesn't trip while running." Because when Pepa trips and hurts herself by accident she makes a rain cloud. Alma heads out keeping a eye on Pepa.

Julieta, "So Bruno how have you been no one has been bullying you right?" She glare at him Julieta, "Because if they do I'm not going to go heal them!" She grabs a rodillo swinging it around. I laugh "No I haven't it been good for now also don't you need that to roll your dough not hitting bullies?"

Julieta, "It's good for both." We finshed up cleaning the table and Julieta washes her hands and starts cooking for the village. "Hey Hermana can I have some food for a snack?" Really it was for y/n Julieta hands me some food. "Thanks!" I run out of Casita heading towards y/n today I didn't have readings to do.

Y/N POV

I lay on the grass being very sore from last night attack with some bruises on me as well. "aaaahhhhh this sucks!" Their jaguar just continue to lick their paws. I roll my eyes then I get up super fast. And that was a mistake my body falls back slamming onto the grass. I groan in pain and I hear a chuckle I turn to see Bruno.

Bruno, "Here eat this, and sorry for not giving it to you yesterday." I was confused and eat it and all of the sudden my wounds heal. "Woah you having healing powers?!?" Bruno laughs laying down next to me.

Bruno, "Nope my sister Julieta has power to heal with her food." I sit up "Can you tell me more?"

((To part 2))