18 - New School Year

There were a few days left until the new school year started. Hailey and Chase were the last two in their family to graduate high school. Chase would have graduated high school if he did not Blip.

The summer took a turn that Hailey did not expect. Peter's secret was revealed as because she is his girlfriend, any sense of normalcy is now gone. She is known as Spider-Man's girlfriend.

Chase knocked on Hailey's bedroom door and entered.

Hailey was sitting at her desk, her laptop open. She had been working on her college application.

"Hey, Peter texted me," Chase informed her.

"What did he say?" Hailey asked, looking at her brother.

"He said that he's at that hide out," Chase said. "The one he and the Spark use."

"Oh," Hailey said, closing her laptop. "Let's go."

"He said Hannah will be there," Chase said.

"Hannah?" Hailey said. "Hannah Quill? Isn't she one of your friends?"

"Yeah," Chase confirmed. "I wonder why she would be there."

"Yeah, me too," Hailey nodded. "Let's go. We'll find out when we get there."

Chase nodded in agreement. 

The two left the house and headed to the hide out. 

Before Thanos happened, Peter had a hide out he would go to with Hannah Quill. Unlike half of the class, Hannah did not turn to dust when Thanos collected all six Infinity Stones and snapped his fingers, causing half of Earth's population to turn to dust. 

"Do you know who else will be there?" Hailey asked her brother.

"Peter said Anthony will be there," Chase said.

"Anthony? Who's Anthony?" Hailey asked.

"Anthony Williams," Chase said. "All I know is that he's a friend of Peter and Hannah. He's a year older than me - I mean us. He's a year older than us."

Despite it being months since everyone who turned to dust came back, Chase sometimes slips up about their ages. They went from being five years apart in age to only a few months. 

"Anthony blipped?" Hailey asked.

Chase nodded.

They got to the hide out and entered.

"Peter?" Chase called. "It's us."

"Oh, great!" Peter said, jumping down from the ceiling.

"Hey," Hailey smiled.

She opened her arms and hugged Peter, who had smiled at the sight of Hailey.

Hailey kissed Peter on the cheek.

"So this is the hide out?" Chase said, turning around in his spot.

"Yeah," Peter said as Hailey let him go.

"You said Hannah and Anthony are going to be here?" Chase said.

"Yeah, I'm right here," a familiar voice said.

They turned around to another door in the hide out that lead to a bathroom.

It was Hannah Quill. 

She looked a lot older than the last time Hailey saw her. Older, but added.

"Hey," Chase said, smiling. 

He rushed to hug her.

"Long time to see," Chase said.