27 - Forgotten Memories

Doctor Strange was trying his best to keep the sky from splitting and preventing whoever appeared in the splits from entering their universe.

Hailey can only imagine how hard it must be to keep this universe together and prevent people from different universes from coming in.

Peter Three and Hannah stayed with Peter Two while Peter One went to Doctor Strange.

Hailey took Chase's hand. 

Chase squeezed her hand.

"We'll be okay, right?" Hailey said. "It'll be okay?"

"It will be," Chase said. "Everything has to work out at the end."

"But how?" Anthony asked. "Look at what's happening, Chase. The sky is splitting apart."

"I don't know how, but..." Chase said.

She wished she could think positively, like Chase, at the moment, but after everything that has happened, how will everything be okay? She wants it all to work out and everything to go back to normal, well... as normal as it could be, but how?

Stop, she thought. It will be okay. Everything will be okay. Everything will work out. It has to work out.

She kept repeating those words in her head. 

Stay positive.

She held onto Chase's hand.

Peter One jumped down the Statue of Liberty and Doctor Strange began casting spells. 

Peter Three helped Peter Two up and had his arm around Peter Three.

They watched Doctor Strange in amazement.

Hannah looked up at Doctor Strange and smiled a little.

Peter jumped onto the shield where Peter Two and Three and Doctor Osborn were at.

"I think this is it," Peter said. "I think you're about to go home."

"Really?" Hannah said.

"Yeah," Peter One glanced at Hannah

He looked back at the two Peters.

"Um," Peter One said, "look, I - uh - thank you. I just wanna - uh - I want you - I want to tell you - I really don't know how to say this -"

Peter One struggled to find the words to say to Peter Two and Three.

They both smiled at him.

"Peter," Peter Three said, softly.

"I want you to know -"

"We know," Peter Two said. "It's what we do."

"Yeah," Peter One agreed. "It's what we do. Right, um, we," he glanced back at Hannah real quick, "we have to find Hailey, Chase, Ned, and Anthony - thank you!" he hugged them both. "Thank you! Thank you!"

He let them go.

"I guess I'll see ya," he said.

"Same," they said.

"Bye!"

"Thanks, guys," Hannah said.

She waved at them as she followed Peter One.

She held onto him as he swung them both up to where Hailey, Chase, Ned, and Anthony were.

As soon as they landed, Hannah let go of Peter.

"Oh, you're okay," Hailey said as they all hugged Peter and Hannah.

"Are you guys okay?" Hannah asked as they let go of each other.