03 - Airport

Chase and Hailey smiled at the sight of the airport. They remembered the times where they went on vacation with their families but in the last five years, the family hadn't gone in any vacations. They chose to stay home over going vacation, knowing their vacations won't be the same without Chase. 

Hailey's smile disappeared, remembering why they stopped going on vacation. She thought of what it would've been like going on vacation in those five years. She knew there would be something missing in the vacation. Chase has always made every vacation memorable and just thinking of going on a vacation without him felt wrong.

"Hey, you okay?" Chase whispered.

"Hm?" Hailey said, snapping out of her thoughts and looking at Chase. "Yeah, I'm okay."

"Are you sure?" he asked, concerned. "You looked..."

"I'm fine, Chase," Hailey assured Chase. "I'm fine."

"Great, because there's the plane," Chase said.

They entered the airport behind Betty Brant, who waved waved at some people.

Mr. Harrington, one of two teachers on the trip, came behind Chase and Hailey, looking around at the place.

"Do you want to the first shift or the second?" he asked Mr. Dell, the other teacher on the trip. "I could take either."

"Give me the third," Mr. Dell said. "I took an Ambien."

"I can't chaperone these kids alone," Mr. Harrington said.

"I don't remember the last time I was at the airport," Hailey said.

"Seriously? When was the last vacation you went on?" Chase asked Hailey.

"We haven't been on a vacation since you..." her voice trailed away.

"Oh," Chase said, knowing what she meant.

"The last vacation we went on was with you," Hailey said. "This is the first time in five years I've been in the airport."

"Dang," Chase said.

They heard a familiar voice

Suddenly, a familiar voice can be heard from the other side of the plane. It was Flash Thompson. He held a drink in his hand.

"Yo, Parker!" Flash said.

Chase groaned.

"This, is called an airplane. It's like the buses you're used to," Flash said as Hailey and Chase walked by, "except it flies over the poor neighborhoods instead of driving through them."

Hailey leaned over to the flight attendant.

"Ma'am?" Hailey said.

"Mm-hm?" the flight attendant said.

"He blipped," MJ said, "so technically, he's sixteen not twenty - one."

Chase and Justin stifled their laughters.

Flash blinked at MJ as the flight attendant reached to grab his drink out of his hand. He looked down as she grabbed it.

"I'll take that," the flight attendant said.

People started laugh as Flash Thompson's eyes grow big. He turned to her.

"She's lying!" Flash said after the flight attendant. "I don't even know this girl!"

MJ turned around to the boys that are sitting there as Flash left after the flight attendant. She looked at them and lifted her chin up in a 'hi' kind of way.

Castaway [Peter Parker]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara