21 - The Green Goblin

Hailey, Chase, Ned and Anthony stayed in the basement, unsure of what to do

"We need to wait and hear from Peter and Hannah," Anthony said. "I'm sure everything is going to be okay."

Just as he said that, a man appeared in one of the cells.

"Whoa," Chase said.

Hailey, Chase, Ned and Anthony walk closer to the cells.

The man that appeared looked to his right and saw Doctor Octavius. Doctor Octavius waved.

The new guy looked down at his hands and lightning crackled through his fingers and the lights briefly flicker.

"That's just like..." Hailey started.

"Hannah's powers," Anthony finished.

Seconds later a new person appeared in his cell, except the person didn't look like a person. It was a man of sad.

"What the fuck?" Chase said, caught off guard.

The sandman grunted and ran into a barrier.

"What is this?" the sandman said.

"You picked the wrong side," the electric man said.

He looked over to one of the other captives. The lizard looked up and acted more vigorously than be fore.

"Connors?" the electric man said.

"Wait... you know this creature?" Doctor Octavius said, raising his eyebrows.

"No, no, no, no," the electric man said. "Not a creature. A man."

Chase raised his eyebrows.

Hailey's jaw hung open slightly.

"Whoa... same universes," Ned said.

"Doctor Curt Connors," the electric man said. :He was a scientist in Oscorp when I worked there. A brilliant scientist, till he turned himself into a lizard. Then he tried to turn the whole city into lizards. It was crazy."

"It wasn't crazy, Max," the lizard, Doctor Connors, said. "IT was the next step in human evolution.

"The dinosaur can talk," Ned said, mouth agape.

"Lizard," Anthony corrected.

"Right," Ned said.

"Speaking of which, what happened to you?" Doctor Connors asked Max. "Last I recall, you had bad teeth, glasses and a comb-over. Did you get a makeover? You know I can give you a real makeover."

"Let me guess," Max said, "into a lizard?"

"Exactly," Doctor Connors said.

"Could you two just shut up?" the sandman said.