26 - Fighting the Goblin

A portal appeared and Doctor Strange came through.

Hailey completely forgot about him. 

The last thing time she had seen the sorcerer was in the dungeon and she, Chase, Ned, and Anthony ran with the box while Peter and Hannah held him off from getting it. And according to Peter, he left Doctor Strange hanging over the Grand Canyon for... how long has it been? 

Everything happened so quickly that it was hard to tell how long it had been since she'd last seen Doctor Strange.

Everything felt like a lifetime ago. 

Everything that happened to them so far since Peter went to Doctor Strange for help felt like it happened years ago not within the same day.

How did all of these happen in a single day? It all felt like things that would happen in a span of a couple of days, not twelve hours.

No wonder she was exhausted. The adrenalin rush had kicked in and everything seemed like it wouldn't slow down for a while.

The sorcerer took the box with the contained spell from them and Peter jumped down.

"Strange, Strange, wait!" he said.

"Stephan, hold on!" Hannah said, rushing over to them.

"I've been dangling over the Grand Canyon for twelve hours," Doctor Strange said, naturally pissed.

The other two Peter's appeared at Peter and Hannah's side.

Doctor Strange noticed and shock fell over his face.

"We know, um - uh -" Peter said, his mind racing.

He was trying to find the right words to say.

Peter Three jumped down from the level above them.

"We're sorry about that," Hannah apologized.

"You went to the Grand Canyon?" Peter Two said, taking a step forward.

"He could've used your help," Peter Three said. "Hannah could barely keep up."

Hannah made a face.

Hannah agreed with Peter Three.

Peter Two and Peter Three seemed like they were protective of Peter One and prepared to fight Doctor Strange.

"Guys, it's okay," Peter One said.

"It's alright," Hannah said.

"These are - these are our new friends," Peter said to the sorcerer. "This is Peter Parker and Peter Parker. Spider-Man, Spider-Man. They're me's from different universes."

"No, no," Doctor said, shaking his head as he looked down.

"This is the wizard we were telling you guys about," Peter told the other two.