Background

A/N: This is my first time publishing a story as well as my first time writing an x reader fanfic. Comments are appreciated as well as feedback and suggestions. I will do my best to not just give up on this and forget about it (ehe) but motivation is something I lack when it comes to regularly doing something. This is a story I've basically just made up instead of sleeping due to the fact I struggle to stop thinking and sleep. I'm not the best speller and struggle to stay in the same tense. Keep in mind I'm Australian so my spelling might be different to yours and my grammar can be so horrific that Grammarly can't even help me but, I hope you enjoy this journey I take you on.

Things you need to know before reading:

1. In the title of the chapter, there will be the chapter name - character POV name. This will allow you to follow my chaotic thinking process of which character perspective is being told. 

2. You are a god who's lived for around 7 millennia and of royal blood. Your main power is to heal by surrounding the being in your blood, and your side power is mimic; allowing you to copy and improve any power you've witnessed within your life. More about your past will be dragged out in due time but your life is mostly tragic. You currently look after around 2,000 dimensions along with the few other gods you've trusted however, the other gods tend to despise you for forming attachments to mortals; especially humans. You are currently injured by a curse caused by the hate towards you from someone you care for. (A/n: I will divulge more but it feels as though I'm rambling, sorry)

3. The storyline is based on Genshin Impact; with Aether as the traveller, but my memory is sh!t so if I mess up a few details (note that I still can't kill Childe) I apologize.

Again feel free to leave your opinions and I hope you enjoy my story!