Editor Applications

I've been thinking (oh no!) but I would extremely appreciate it if I could get an editor (aside from Grammarly) for ideas, proofreading and to help me publish more regularly. I cannot pay you (sorry) since this novel for me is mostly just fun however, you will get an insight into my ideas and thinking process (and earlier updates) and I can offer my friendship? Idk. I understand that a lot of you regularly check for updates which shows me that you're enjoying the story so far however, I feel like I'm just going in loops, having the same problems over and over and I need something new. So this is something I'm trying to get what I need to continue writing. Do not feel forced to apply this is just me trying something. However, if this does interest you applications will be submitted through discord, so if you don't have it, apologies.

Application Details:

I need someone who I can talk to at least twice a week but once I get comfortable with you expect to have random messages from me at random times about ideas, chapters, etc. I admit I will be very shy, to begin with.

My user is Rayn#0604, you will need to send me a friend request (I will be accepting all for the time being).

You will need to start with an introduction including a name I can call you (If you are uncomfortable giving your name just do like an online nickname or something), your Wattpad user (for credits), and a short - or long - piece of writing you made 100 words minimum (nothing above 2000). I can't stress enough that the piece must be your own I DON'T accept copyrighted work.

Other optional but helpful details would be your pronouns, age, whether you're comfortable with voice chat, nationality, and the time it is for you when you send the message. Ofc, these are all optional. I do not wish to make anyone whos applying uncomfortable.

Editor Access:

You will receive unpublished chapters for proofreading through dm and be able to give me ideas and examples of what you want and what you think readers would want in the story. I will ask for input every now and then on my own ideas and lastly, you will have editor notes underneath my author notes to write whatever you want (within reason). You can submit editor notes by writing 'E/N: (whatever you write)'.

Credit Information:

I will post in the background your user and the chapter you started helping me with. If you'd like any other forms of credit you will be able to negotiate with me (I will most likely say yes to what you want).

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe that's everything. Hopefully...

This is just to benefit me and allow parts to come out quicker for readers. I don't know when I will post my decision as I don't know how many applications to expect however, this chapter will be deleted once I have come to my decision. I'm happy to have conversations with you other than the application however, I will only message the person I choose when I make my decision and post that I've made a decision.

I love you all for the support so far and hope you have a good day/night <3

Take care!