captured a Sea monster

Hey Everyone I want to say thank you for liking my first chapter and here we have the next part.

captured a Sea monster

Alberto was swimming back to his Island not knowing a ship was nearby.

This ship was a Shinobi ship the leader of it was Danzo and a group of his root

Ever since Minato became the four Hokage he had Danzo and the other members of the council remove.

Danzo had decided to go out to sea and kill any demon that was near konoha.

he would have killed Naruto but the four Hokage forbid it but that was only because Minato was worried that if the nine tails would break free from Naruto if he was to died.

He's been sailing around the ocean for sea monsters and was going to bring one back to the village for experiments.

Danzo saw sai on a little boat coming to his.

"Lord Danzo I found where a sea monster is hiding," said said.

"Where is this sea monster then?" Danzo ask as sai point to an island, "so that is where the sea monster hid."

"Yes, they can take for him as human when they're on land, I know what he looks like, should I capture him?" Sai ask as lord Danzo nodded his head.

"Yes and bring them back alive," Danzo order him to.

Back with Alberto.

Alberto has made back to his Island, I thought about Naruto family got out of his head as he did think he wasn't going to see him again since he normally doesn't go that far but he wanted to see Shinobi village was like.

Alberto went back to the Tower to put his stuff inside, inside of the tower that was broken down was filled of stuff.

Alberto had a collection of human things that he found, trying to learn and understand what they were.

Alberto put the stuff on the table but accidentally knock over a chest, "whoops."

The chest was open and a gold coin that had the symbol of a sea monster on it, seeing that gold coin again brought back some memories.

Alberto put it back in the chest and placed it right under the table.

Flashback 6 years ago

Alberto was in the tower waiting for his dad to come home, he watch out from the tower until he saw his father running back to the Tower with a chest.

"Hello Alberto, been waiting for me?" Alberto's dad ask.

"Hey Dad what's in the chest?" Alberto ask.

"Oh you want to know? Well here let me show you," Alberto dad started as he open up and pull out a gold coin.

"Dad what's that?" Alberto ask wanting to know.

"It's a rare special coin from the sea, if a human was able to get their hands on it, it can turn them into a sea monster like us, these coins can only be fine in the most deepest dark oceans," Alberto's dad explained.

"That is so cool," Alberto said.

"Yes it is but it is getting late come on let's get to bed," Alberto dad said as both went to sleep.

Flashback ends

Alberto was looking at all the stuff he had not knowing someone was coming up to the tower.

Alberto turn around holding a glass bottle smiling cuz he knew he could add to his collection but then he stopped and gasped when he saw the person.

"Who are you?" Albert ask as he was looking at Shinobi who was none other than sai.

"So you're the sea monster, not really what I was expecting," sai said as he quickly ran at Alberto and knock him out.

Alberto didn't even had time to react to his attacked as he was too quick.

Later

Alberto woke up in a glass tank, he was looking around seeing a bunch of men wearing masks but one that stand out was one that had one arm and an eye covered with bandages.

"So the sea monster is finally up? Let us head back to konoha," Danzo said as the ship was sailing back To konoha.

They soon reach to the beach and Naruto was there looking at the ship and noticing something in a tank.

"Is that a sea monster?"

To be continued

Okay guys so how do you enjoy this one.

If you're wondering where do I got the idea for a gold coin that can turn if you want to see monsters it was from one of the ideas that the plot of the movie could have took.

I wasn't able to get that much information of it and I forgot where I found it but there was an idea plan where Luca and Alberto were going to collect and fine golden coins and if they could find them all they could become human permanently.

But that idea was taken down and they changed the story plot.

Because of this I was thinking what if there's a golden coin that can turn humans into sea monsters?

Do you all know where I'm going with this?