getting off the ship

Getting off the ship

Naruto and Matteo were running around the ship trying to get away from Sasuke.

Everyone else on the ship where annoyed as both Naruto and Matteo kept running past everyone who was in their class.

As all all this was going on, back with Alberto in the tank, kushina had came in back with seaweed on a plate.

"Here you go, Alberto," kushina said as she opened the tank up and put the seaweed in the tank.

" Hey thanks," Alberto grab it's and started eating it as kushina watch him eat until he was done, "my son Naruto wasn't joking you do love seaweed, I don't even think Danzo had feed you what Naruto said you eat.

Alberto was looking up at her, "well yeah that is kind of obvious when it comes to the one-eyed man who captured me twice."

"Yeah I already know about that story about you being captured by him before, now come on breakfast is over and you're coming out of there," kurama said as she used her chains to yank him out of the tank.

Minato walk in, "kushina? What are you doing?"

"He had breakfast now he can get out and hang with Naruto for a little bit," kushina explain as she was carrying Alberto out of the tank and got a towel for him.

Alberto transform back into his human form.

Minato look at the Sea monster, "you better behave sea monster."

"Minato he has a name you know," kushina said as Minato look at her.

"He's a sea monster do you think I'm really calling him by his name to who ever own him before?" Minato said as Alberto was confused.

"own me before? What does that mean?" Alberto ask.

Kushina look at him and put her hand on top of her head and rub his hair, "nothing... Now go along and find Naruto because I have to talk to this one here."

"Ok?" Alberto said as he quickly ran out.

"KUSHINA! HOW DARE YOU DO THAT! ALLOWING THAT THING TO WALK ON THE SHIP!" Minato yelled at her.

"How dare I? how dare YOU!" Kushina started as Minato look at her in shock.

"What are you talking about?" Minato said.

"I ever heard what you and Danzo said as you both had plans to do whatever to do with Alberto," kushina said as Minato got mad.

"You were spying on us on our conversation?" Minato said as he was mad.

"You told me and Naruto that you were going to put Alberto in an aquarium, but I guess that was nothing more about lie now was it?" Kushina said as she was pissed.

"I didn't want Naruto to continue screaming and crying while we're on the ship, besides he'll forgive us once we get back home and we'll start trim better for now on as you can see it started to work with his brother, you can't deny that kushina," Minato said as kushina got mad at Minato as her face turned red.

"I should kick your F****** A**!" Kurama yelled as the whole entire ship could hear kushina beating Minato up.

Back with Naruto and Matteo

Naruto and Matteo heard the whole entire beating up and went to see what happened as they ran towards that room Alberto was running right towards them.

"ALBERTO!" Naruto yelled as ran right into Alberto and hit both of their heads by accident.

Matteo quickly stop and was in shocked that Alberto was out of the tank, "how did you get all the tank?"

"Your mother let me out for now but we have a problem Naruto," Alberto said as naruto look worried.