the heavy storm comes

I'm excited to be back here as well to get back on writing this fanfiction as I hope you all feel the same way too.

the heavy storm comes

kushina couldn't understand why Naruto would run away like this, I mean he was in trouble and he got punished for it why would he decide to run away after everything they have done for him?

kushina went to his room and went to his secret room of course she knew about that trap door but didn't know Naruto knew about it, it used to be her secret club room.

She wanted to go down to see if Naruto had found this out and maybe get some old memories of her childhood.

Little did you know the room was completely different, it was full of stuff that wasn't hers.

She saw some books 📚 and objects that represent the sea and as she's sawing stickers.

⛵🐙🐠🦑🦞🐚🦭🐠🦑🐚⛵🐙🐠🐚🦭🐠🦑🐚⛵🐙🐠🦑🦞🐚🦭🐠🦑🐚⛵🐙🐠🐚🦭🐠🦑🐚⛵🐙🐠🦑🦞🐚🦭🐠🦑🐚⛵🐙🐠🐚🦭🐠🦑🐚🐚🦭🐠🦑🐚⛵🐙🐠🐚🦭🐠🦑🐚⛵🐙🐠🦑🦞🐚🦭🐠🦑🐚⛵🐙🐠🐚🦭🐠🦞🐚🦭🐠🦑🐚⛵🐙🐠🐚🦭🐠🦑🐚⛵

"Dang that's a lot of stickers," Fukushima said as kept looking around she noticed a book.

She pulled it out of the corner and read the cover 📔 "Naruto Uzumaki journal."

"I wonder what he's hiding here, probably all the bad things he has lied about to me," kushina said to herself and started reading the book.

A few hours later

"MINATO!!!" Kushina yelled as her head popped out of the floor.

With Matteo

Matteo was laughing at the thought Naruto had actually run away, he was walking in the forest with his boyfriend Sasuke.

Matteo honestly thought it would have been funny pulling a prank on his brother by having his boyfriend Sasuke make naruto believe that he loved him just to review it was all a lie.

They both thought it was really funny seeing how upset and heartbroken Naruto was.

The two of them had lunch at the ramen shop together after what they did laughing about it and kept making fun of Naruto after the prank was over along with the rest of the class.

Matteo truly had no regrets for what he did to his brother.

The clouds in the sky got bigger and covered the sky and turned gray.

The rain had come down having.

Lighting began to come down as the wind came fast knocking some things down.

Matteo hated to rain on but knew it meant it was time to go home.

Back with Naruto and Alberto

The two were in the tower playing cards together since it was raining.

Neither had any interest in being wet for right now.

To be continue

I hope you all enjoy this chapter as I did making it

By the way, guys if any of you have some suggestions you want you can ask.