IT WAS ALL A TRICK!

Okay guys here we are at the cliffhanger now let's see what happened.

Hope you all enjoy this so far by the way.

IT WAS ALL A TRICK!

Priestly on the last chapter

"Let the fun begin," kurama said as all of the fisherman's boats began to shake.

One of the men on the boats started freaking out, "whoa whoa whoa what is going on!?"

One of the boat started to move on its own by something under the water and almost hit another boat.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU STUPIDO!!" One of them yelled.

And then they all of the boats flip over causing everyone to fall into the water.

When they we're on the water they all can see the same thing, "SEA MONSTERS!!!"

A bunch of dark shadow sea monsters were everywhere around them.

All the fishermen started to scream And thus the sea monster attack BEGINS!

All the fisherman all try to jump out of the water trying to get back into their boats but they were all upside down.

Everyone in Portorosso heard the screaming and yelling from the sea.

Both kushina and Danzo heard it all and ran down to the shore.

Kurama was they're pretending to look shock at what was happening to the fisherman people.

"GET OUT OF THE WATER!!" kurama yelled as it look like he was freaking out.

With Naruto and Alberto we're both watching from the tree house.

"Alberto could see monsters really be attacking the fisherman?" Naruto ask him.

"Naruto I really don't know, sea monsters don't attack fishermen like this especially this close to the land and this many," Alberto explain as he couldn't understand why was this happening.

On the water

Kushina and Danzo run on the water and ran towards the fisherman.

Kushina use her chakra chains ⛓️ to fish out the fisherman and got them on top of the upside down boats.

Danzo dive down and face the sea monsters he started using his water jutsu to get them away from the fisherman boats.

Back on the beach

Kurama was now smiling, 'oh this is just too perfect."

Kurama stomp his foot into the water again causing all the shadow sea monsters to come to shore.

All swim away from the fisherman and head to shore, kushina was able to see them where they were going and try to use her chakra chains on them to stop them.