someone looks off

someone looks off

Minato had a team of ninja to stay on the ship and keep working unless there was an emergency to let him know.

All the ninjas soon notice something was wrong with the ships engine but that was not really emerging since they had the tools they could fix it.

In town

After training was done for the Day
Alberto went to do is jobs around the town delivering fish to all the people who ordered.

Naruto went kicking the ball with some kids until naruto kick the ball to the beach sand.

"Why do I kick too far away?" Naruto ask himself as he went down to get the ball but then three people came towards him.

"Hello kid, have you seen my Brothers frisbee? I can't find it anywhere here?" The man asked looking very familiar as he was wearing a pair of very different clothes that look like a kimono jacket.

"Um no... Hey wait you look familiar have we met before?" Naruto ask.

"Yes we met back when that other kid in the undersea blue tent whatever that thing was supposed to be again, remember some kid try to yank you and I grab him and told you to get away from him," kurama explain.

"All right now I remember you, thanks for what you did there he was a very big meaning, may I ask what is your name?" Naruto ask him, he wanted to know his name so he could thank him properly.

"It's kurama kitsune," kurama said as Naruto wonder why was his last name the word that means Fox.

The kids from town called for him, "hey are you going to bring the ball back yet?"

Naruto kick the ball back to them and then look at kurama, "well then kurama kitsune, I would like to thank you for helping me on that night then."

"Anytime after all we out of towners have to stay together," kurama said as Naruto had his eyebrow race.

"Huh? Hey wait how do you know I'm from out of town too?" Naruto ask as kurama smile.

"Word does spread around from a guy named Ercole and everyone seems to be talking about him as well," kurama came close to Naruto face, "between you and me everyone hates them here."

"Kind of obvious he just a jerk, he even try to shove me into a fountain one time when I first got here with my friend," Naruto explain as kurama look at him with those red eyes.

Naruto was looking at Kurama and could sense something off with this guy.

"Sorry to hear about that..." Kurama said as Naruto spoke again.

"Hey I don't mean to be rude but how do you have those marks on your cheeks?" Naruto ask.

"Oh I was born with them, having these whisker marks means that the person who was born with them are Destin for something great to happen in their lives," kurama said as he put one hand on his whisker Mark cheek.

Naruto put his hand on his cheek as well, "believe me I think I know what something great in my life is going to happen."

"Well good to hear, now you excuse me both of my brothers Donatello and Apricot are building a sandcastle, see you later," kurama said as he waved goodbye and head off to his brothers.

Naruto Mumble under his breath as he got confused there for a moment, "Donatello? and Apricot? Nah probably just coincidence."

Naruto ran back up to town and continue playing the other kids.

Alberto had one more delivery left and it was on the beach, when he was almost there he saw naruto play ball with some of the other kids, you could play after this last delivery.

When Alberto looked down at the beach he could see three people making a fire right next to the sandcastle, an orange hair man wasn't paying attention but stomp his hand on the wood and then snap his fingers three times and then the fire appeared.

"What the?" Alberto got confusing that, he know there was no way that was possible without someone burning themselves or was just some type of trick.

That didn't really matter since Alberto suck out delivered last fish to them.

When he got down there he could smell a seagull and a turtle next to the orange hair man.

"I'm hello I brought you guys your fish," Alberto said as he got the money and they took the fish.

"Thank you for getting here on time," the orange hair man said.

"You're welcome have a nice day," Alberto said and a wave goodbye as he quickly went back up to play ball with Naruto and the other kids.

After a little bit of fun had passed the two were sitting on a bench just talking.

"Hey Naruto you're not going to believe this, I saw a guy snap his fingers three times and the firewood just let itself up," Alberto explained as Naruto got curious.

"Where did that happen?" Naruto ask him as he was curious to know.

Alberto pointed to the beach, "at the beach with some people who smoke a seagull and turtle, the one who did it was this guy who had orange hair and surprisingly now that I think about it he had whisker marks on his cheeks like yours."

Naruto realize he just saw the same guy at the beach too, "oh yeah I know you're talking about his name is kurama kitsune."

massimo and giulia came to find the two, "hey Naruto, Alberto, get ready we're going out to eat."

"Were?" Naruto ask him.

"At the restaurant, some of other fisherman we know are going to be there," massimo said as both we're excited.

Naruto and Alberto got ready to go and all four of them headed to the restaurant not knowing they were being spied on from the rooftops.

Kushina look furious, "who the hell is that man taking my son to a restaurant?"

Kushina quickly calm down when Minato up here right behind her and put his hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry about too much, we'll come back soon," Minato said as both watch their son with that sea monster.

Danzo up here right behind Minato and kushina, "so now that you both know what should we do with them both?"

"I will tell you later, right now let him out is fun that's going to be the last one he's going to get a long time," Minato said as Danzo look at them with a smile.

"Yes it must be a shame for your son to be fr..." Danzo got cut off.

"I was talking about the sea monster," Minato said as Danzo shut his mouth up.

As that was all going on someone was also following Naruto and Alberto in the shadows.

Back with naruto and Alberto

Those two have their eyes wide open when they saw what the restaurant was.

To be continued

Can you guess what the restaurant is?

How are you guys enjoying the story so far?

Excited for what comes next?

I know I am.

I will see you all later for the next chapter.

Thank you all for reading this so far.