seeing them again soon

This is the continuation of what happened right after the last chapter.

I hope you all do enjoy this one as there are only a little more left before the story becomes complete.

Anyway on to the chapter 🐟😉🐟

seeing them again soon

Alberto and Naruto went back to the tree house, both look at each other as they were laying down.

"Naruto please closer with me?" Alberto ask as naruto cuddle up together.

Naruto felt warm as he also felt relax and relief to finally confess everything that he been thinking in his mind.

Alberto couldn't believe he actually told naruto the truth about his father and how you feel about Naruto.

It was actually good for both of them to finally to get all that they were hiding out.

"I love sleeping under the sta... Fish with you Alberto," Naruto said.

"Naruto I found out they really are stars in the sky so you don't have to make me feel good about that," Alberto explain as he was yawning.

Naruto was yawning too, "to be honest with you I prefer sleeping under the fish then Stars any night."

"Sleeping under the fish it is then," Alberto giggle a little as he yarn a little bit more and then give naruto a kiss on the forehead.

Naruto blush a little as that kiss felt nice and soft.

The two yawn one more time before both fall asleep together as the night was beautiful sleeping under the fish.

Back at the fountain

Kurama was just watching them sleeping, "the two little fish are cuddling together now, how cute is that."

Kurama did starting to see someone else on the rooftops.

On the rooftops

Sasuke and sai we're running around the rooftops until they know that something in the tree house.

"Hey who are those two?" Sai ask Sasuke said as he could recognize the blonde one but wasn't so sure if it really was Naruto.

Sai was trained more to see in the dark and was able to recognize it was Naruto but not just him it was at sea monster he saw in human form.

Sai knew this was better, he had a smile on his face as he was thinking to himself, 'both the nine tails jinchuriki and the sea monster together, "yes it is."

"Let's get that loser then," Sasuke said as sai prevented him from gaining anywhere closer to them.

"no we must tell the others about this, now that we know where he is we can come back later for him," sai said as Sasuke roll his eyes.

"Find, whatever," Sasuke said as he and sai turn back and went to the others.

On another pair of rooftops

Sai and Sasuke have gotten back to an abandoned rooftop building, everyone has been hiding up and keeping low since what happened.

None off them want to get into any trouble as well preventing any more problems at least until minato gets here.

"Guys we found Naruto," Sasuke said as everyone look at them.

Matteo was mad at the fact that the last time he saw naruto, he had got away and he got beat up by some man who he didn't even know.

"WHERE IS HE THEN!?" Matteo ask as he wanted to know since he was pissed off still about what happened at the festival.

"MATTEO! keep... quiet," kushina said as she didn't want anyone to wake up and look up to see the rooftops they were on.

"On a treehouse with some other kid, they are also at right next to the ocean," Sasuke said as kushina knew that was perfect since Minato would be here soon enough.

Sai went to Danzo and started to whisper, "Lord Danzo, the other kid is none other then the sea monster we lost, should I go and retrieve it?"

"No but keep an eye on them, let's make sure they don't disappear again," Danzo explain as sai Left.

Danzo went to kushina and started to talk to her, "there's something you should need to know about the other kid that sai has just told me."

By morning

Naruto, Alberto and Giulia we're all training for the Portorosso cup.

A white ship had came to the docks.

A blonde hair man jump off the ship went to the docks, wearing some great summer clothing.

Imagine this but with white and blue stripes, also he's wearing wristbands.

"Now where are you hiding Naruto?" Minato said looking pissed.

At the beach

Kurama was there with Donatello and Apricot we're all together.

Kurama notice the ship and notice minato have come, 'wow my revenge seems to be coming to this town instead of me going back to the village, I don't know how this can get any more easier? Oh wait I do.'

Kurama put his foot in the water and stomp a few times summoning a few dark sea monsters to attack the engine of the ship.

'can't have none of you leaving now can I,' kurama said in his mind as he smirk 😏

To be continued

Yep Minato his here now and kushina and Danzo know that Naruto is with the sea monster now.

Kurama is causing more problems for konoha when more come.

I wonder how this chapter will be going on in the next one.

I hope you all did enjoy this so far and will be excited for the next chapter coming out soon.