a depressing day

I hope you guys enjoy the last one has this one we'll be showing what had happened after the festival.

a depressing day

After what happened that night literally everyone's children had to stay inside.

Naruto and Alberto we're up on the treehouse looking around seeing all the fishermen being on their boat's ceiling around the docks trying to find sea monsters.

Danzo apparently said a demon had got onto the boat and destroyed it and kill all his members he was knocked over to the docks as the demon went on to destroy the rest of the ship.

Everyone was convinced it was a sea monster no it was a Kraken everyone now thought.

Seeing how to destroy the ship was everyone know only a Kraken could have done something like this.

Naruto and Alberto were up on the treehouse scared looking at all the fishermen with their harpoons knowing if they get caught now it could be very bad for them both.

"Alberto I'm scared," Naruto said hugging Alberto tightly.

"Don't worry we're up here safe and sound," Alberto said holding are too close.

With Apricot and Donatello

Those two were both relaxing on the beach and soon they saw Kurama coming up the shore still in his little fox form.

"How have you two been doing with the review you had last night with Alberto and Naruto?" Kurama asks them.

"It was good except it seems Naruto has got worried and a Kraken had come last night," Apricot said as both looked worried for Naruto and Alberto.

"So that explains all the screaming I heard last night, I was just taking a walk after I saw Naruto came, I just wanted you guys some alone time with your friends," Kurama said as used magic to transform all three of them into human form and all three went back to the hotel.

At the hotel

Kurama, Apricot, and Donatello all went back to their room as and the other room kushina was healing her son's wounds.

Matteo had told them that he found Naruto here but some man attacked and beat him up.

Danzo was also there laying on the bed in pain after what happened that horrible night.

Kushina knew there were going to need more help, she went to the phone and started to make a call.

Back in Konoha

Minato was in his office until he got a call from his wife, "Minato I need you to come here, it's very important."

"Why is it so important?" Minato asks as she starts to explain what happened.

"The boat has been destroyed, Danzo boat has been destroyed along with all his root members have been killed off, everyone believes it is sea monsters, Matteo had gotten beat up by someone and lastly Naruto has been spotted here, please get here soon with another boat," kushina said as she hangs up.

Minato was in shock that's so many things have happened on that trip that was supposed to be simple and Naruto is there, "Naruto what are you doing there?"

Minato look at the map and could not believe his son was actually there and who knows if that sea monster is also there as well.

Minato got up and started to get everything ready to go to Portorosso.

To be continue

Okay, guys I know that was short but that is all that I could think of for this chapter.

However, because of what Kurama did everyone is now afraid of sea monsters and believing they truly are real after what happened to the boat.

Alberto and Naruto but I'll watch out now for any harpoon in the town now.