Ninetales vs kraken

Now here comes the fight between kurama as a true nine tails fox demon and Alberto as a true eight tentacles kraken king 👑

I hope you all enjoy this fight now let's begin with the chapter.

Ninetales vs kraken

"Who are you?" Massimo ask as kurama tilted his head.

"Who am I you ask? Well how I just show you who I really am," kurama said as he jump over the whole entire crowd and then transform into a nine tail fox but this time he had a completely new form.

His fur turn white with red tips his eyes were bloody red, he had a necklace that was made with magic red orbs.

"I am the kurama the kyuubi kitsune as well king of foxes in this world!" Kurama told them all as he roar really loud.

"HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SEAL AWAY INSIDE OF NARUTO!" minato yelled as he everyone heard him and look at him.

"You know this thing!?" Everyone in town ask.

"Of course he knows who I am, he locked me away inside of his own son 13 years ago when he was just a newborn baby and put all my so-called power inside of his other son Matteo," kurama said to them all.

"How... How... Ho..." Naruto couldn't even get the words out of his mouth which annoyed kurama.

Kurama summon a Vine whip and use it to hit Naruto across the face really hard causing him to bleed a little as well fall onto the ground.

"You can't even get the words out of your mouth Naruto my formal jinchuriki," kurama said as Alberto came and hug him tight along with Matteo.

"You're all probably wondering especially you Naruto how am I free and how I'm out of your body right? I'll tell you it's very simple actually, back when you turn into a sea monster using that golden coin that Alberto gave you it allowed me to be free from your body and for what you did to me by humility me like that is UNFORGIVABLE!!" kurama yelled at him.

"I DON'T BELIEVE IT'S I SAID YOU FREE BY ACCIDENT I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ALL THIS TIME!! HEY WAIT A MINUTE! WHY ARE YOU SO MAD AT ME!? YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY THAT YOU'RE FREE WHY ARE YOU SO MAD AT ME FOR THAT!?" Naruto yelled with all the pain he had from that Vine whip attack.

"You want to know why Naruto? It's because it was humiliating to me that you would choose being a sea monster over a jinchuriki of the most powerful tale beast that is humility towards me! HOW DARE YOU!" kurama yelled as a roar again louder.

"Then why have you been taking so long to do this?" Naruto ask as Donatello and Apricot ran towards Naruto.

"Naruto our friend are you all right?" Both ask as nobody know who they were.

"Oh yes I forgot these two, you know I was just using these two kids who are actually both your seagull and sea turtle friend you may on the beach, these two have no longer used for me," kurama use his magic and turn them back into their seagull and sea turtle form.

Naruto and Alberto we're shock by this if they didn't believe something like this whatever happened to them.

"Oh and by the way this really isn't thanks to you Naruto this is more things to your father who restore my true powers and everything," kurama said as everyone look at minato.

"What is he talking about?" Everyone in town ask.

"I don't know what he's talking about I swear it!" Minato said as kurama started to laugh.

"Oh you are such a fool, when you separate me from my chakra you didn't actually take away my true power you asked they gave me back my the ability to, you see over 1,000 years ago the sage of six paths gave me all of it to prevent me from becoming dangerous to this world because my true powers are far more greater than you think and when you separate it was only a matter of time, it's too bad though I could have convinced Naruto to join me if he didn't broke the seal back on the island," kurama said.