turtle and seagull

This chapter is going to be more short then some of the others but this is going to show a few things that will be important.

I hope you all enjoy this plus this chapter is more fun than serious.

Turtle turtle and seagull

Naruto was swimming with the baby turtle and the seagull was flying over them.

Soon Naruto swim back to the beach with his baby turtle friend and the seagull came down.

Naruto has his arms cross and look at them, "Hmm Let's see here, what's should I name you both?"

Naruto was thinking about this for a few moments but then for the seagull he came up with the perfect name to give him, "for you little seagull your name will be Apricot Kehaar."

Apricot love his name that he was given by his human friend, he went up to Naruto's head and sit on his fluffy soft hair.

"Sleep well Apricot, now we need to give you a name little turtle, what should I name you?" Naruto ask the little turtle as he was thinking for names but then it came to him in his head.

"Now I know Donatello Leonardo, do you like it?" Naruto ask the little turtle as Donatello nodded his head.

"I'm glad you both love your names, I honestly didn't think I would be good with naming you both but seeing that you both do love them I made the right choice," Naruto said as he smile and pick up Donatello.

"You two have honestly become good friends I made," naruto said as he smile sadly and look at the ocean.

'the beaches that's a beautiful place, an endless ocean to adventure and explore,' Naruto thought to himself.

Later on the beach 🏖️

Naruto, Donatello and Apricot we're all walking on the stand looking around, Naruto was collecting different things, sticks, rope, palm tree leaves and some garbage around he found and made a small wooden boat and got on ceiling around the beach.

When it got dark nor do I have to say goodbye to his friends and went back home.

As he open up the door and it closed it and went to his room but then suddenly the lights turn on and he saw his father sitting in the kitchen.

"Hello Naruto, can you explain to me why you were out so late?" Minato ask as naruto was surprise by this as his father wouldn't normally care about him being out and coming home late.

To be continued

Yep that's right a cliffhanger.

Just wait until the next chapter.

What will happen next?

Will it be good or bad?

You're just going to have to wait and see until then bye.