the festival part two

Naruto was relaxing in the treehouse, the festival was going to start soon but he wonder where was Alberto at.

Alberto soon came into the garden with something in his hands.

He climbs up the tree where he found Naruto, "hey Naruto."

"Hey Alberto, where have you been for the last couple of hours?" Naruto asks.

"Oh, I was looking around what I could buy with the money I had," Alberto said.

"Thought we were going to be saving it for the Vespa," Naruto said looking a little confused as all the money would have helped them get the Vespa.

"Don't worry after we win we'll be able to buy it, but I just wanted to give you this for being a friend to me," Alberto said as he handed him a gift.

Naruto couldn't believe it, someone actually give him a gift? 🎁

This was something that never happened before and it made Naruto tear up a little.

"Thank you so much, Alberto, this means a lot to me," Naruto said as he was opening up the gift.

It was a pair of new clothes, a mixture of blue, orange green and black hold jacked and shorts.

(A pair of shoes as well)

"I know you don't really get that many clothes because of your parents not really giving you that much so I got you these," Alberto said did sounding a little nervous as he didn't know if Naruto really would like it

"Alberto..." Naruto had tears coming down his eyes now and start crying.

Alberto started to believe he got the wrong gift, "Naruto I'm so sorry I..."

Naruto gave him one big hug, "thank you for this Alberto THANK YOU!"

Alberto took one look at Naruto and realized they were not tears of sadness but tears of happiness.

Alberto started to smile, "you're welcome Naruto," he hugged Naruto back, "don't come on let's get you to change for the festival."

Both went into the house and were ordered to go to the bathroom and got changed into his outfit and when he found Alberto he was also wearing a different outfit.