I can't do this anymore

I hope you all will enjoy this next chapter as it's going to be taking things to a sad but something good might happen later on for Naruto.

Anyway on to the chapter.

I can't do this anymore

As he open up the door and it closed it and went to his room but then suddenly the lights turn on and he saw his father sitting in the kitchen.

"Hello Naruto, can you explain to me why you were out so late?" Minato ask as naruto was surprised by this as his father wouldn't normally care about him being out and coming home late.

"I'm am waiting for an answer, how about you sit down and tell me," Minato said as Naruto did what he was told as he sit down on a chair.

"So can you explain to me why are you out late?" Minato ask as the tone in his voice was sounding more serious.

"I got lost as I didn't keep track of time," Naruto said as he sounded scared.

"I see... So tell me this then, why did I get the word you interfere with Shinobi business and you save a sea monster?" Minato ask as Naruto went pale.

"Are you going to tell me or not Naruto? Is it true that you save a sea monster?" Minato's ask sounded more like a demand.

"They were giant snakes everywhere and the sea monster was freaking out as I thought they were going to eat them, so I got him out of the tank," Naruto explained.

Minato wasn't too happy about this, he slammed his hand on the table and got up from his chair, "NARUTO UZUMAKI WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING!!!"

"That he was in danger, I couldn't let them hurt him, he would have died," Naruto said as he was frightened by Minato's loud voice.

"SAVE A DISGUSTING SEA MONSTER! THEY'RE DISGUSTING CREATURES AS WELL DANGEROUS! NARUTO YOU KNOW THIS!!!" Minato yelled.

"But Dad he would have died, you don't even know who he is," naruto said as Minato came closer to him.

"I DON'T NEED TO KNOW WHO HE IS HE IS NOTHING MORE BUT A MONSTER AND MONSTERS LIKE HIM FROM THAT BLOODY SEE WOULD BE BETTER OFF IF THEY WERE DEAD!!!" Minato yelled from his lungs at Naruto.

"At least he treated me like I wasn't TRASH!!" naruto said as he couldn't hide it anymore, his father never cared about him and never worried about him but just because he actually care about someone who wasn't human now he's paying attention to Naruto.

"You have always been a disappointment to this family, honestly you're not worth being clan head or a Shinobi or even my son!! You should be grateful for everything I have done for you!!!" Minato said but, in reality, he didn't really do anything for him, he let the villagers do what they want to drum and go unpunished for it.

"DONE FOR ME WHAT HAVE YOU!...." Naruto got caught off with a punch in the gut.

"Honestly Naruto I'm going to have to beat some sense into you for raising your voice at me like THAT!!" Minato said as beat Naruto leaving bruises and a black eye.

After he was done he grabbed Naruto and put him in his room, "you are grounded and you are not allowed to leave this room until I say so!!" Minato slam the door close.

Naruto was left on the floor and crawled to get on his bed, Naruto go under the seats.

Tears were coming down Naruto's beautiful ocean eyes as he had the pillow over his head, "I can't do this anymore!"

After some hours passed Naruto's injuries had to heal things to the Kyuubi inside of him.

Naruto got up after sleeping for who knows how long.

Naruto got up and open his door popping his head out looking around to see no one was around.

Naruto went out solely and close the door as he headed out and went back to the beach.

Back at the beach ⛱️ 🏖️

Donatello and Apricot saw naruto running towards them both noticed something was wrong.

"Come on guys, we're not staying here anymore," Naruto said as he and his animal friends got on the boat and started to leave the beach.

"This place isn't home anymore, no it was never home for me," Naruto said as both Donatello and Apricot look worried for poor little Naruto.

Naruto didn't know where he was going but wherever he was it was certainly not back to Konoha.

To be continue

So guys how do you like this new chapter of mine?

Where will Naruto go now?

What will happen next?

Well just going to have to wait and see for the next chapter.