the Portorosso cup race

Hello guys I have finally made the last three chapters and this is one of them the next two will come out soon after this one I hope you all enjoy what I have here but until then let's get on into the fanfiction.

the Portorosso cup race

Final the day for the Portorosso cup has come.

Giulia, Alberto and Naruto we're all going out to play their part in this race pretending to be normal and get to out of the town.

on the ship

Minato couldn't believe that he suddenly felt worn out and exhausted on the ship right after Naruto, matter that sea monster Alberto escape.

Kushina and everyone else went for the suddenly exhausting and it took them almost a whole week to recover.

To make things worse the ships engine has still not been repaired.

Minato had things to do back in the leaf village and he can't even get back yet because of the problem with the engine what's wrong with it he keeps yelling at the people to fix it or he would throw them off the ship.

When Sasuke, Danzo said sai all got back onto the ship they were all way too exhausted to talk.

Sasuke wanted to tell them everything he found out about Naruto but sadly he was too exhausted and weak to speak.

When the day comes for them to see the race everyone had finally regained their strength at least enough to walk around without a problem.

All we're wearing hoods so no one in town would recognize them since what still happened when they were framed they couldn't let themselves be seen by the townspeople.

Everyone could see the team names.

Winner Ercole team

Underdog team

Fox team

Everyone else did not have a team and would do the race on their own.

A bunch of kids who are swimming were lined up.

Those who made it to the finish line and got back to Beach would then go on to the next part of the race.

Giulia, Ciccio, Donatello and a bunch of other kids were lined up to swim.

Giulia was standing ready to run.

Ciccio was getting a lot of Greece and butter on him so he would get more faster when he swims under the water.

Donatello was excited to swim in the water as he kept going back and forth back and forth with his legs jumping up and down ready to run.

"All right everyone, on your mark get set... GOOOO!!" the whistle had blows and everyone ran into the ocean and started swimming to the finish line and back to the beach.

Giulia was doing very well a few kids of course were ahead of her.

Ciccio started to get attacked and bitten by a bunch of piranhas who have the taste for butter.

Donatello was in the lead swimming really fast since of course he was an actual turtle he was made for this, he was the first one to get back to the beach and tag Apricot.

Two other kids got back to the beach before giuiy did but once she got the beach she quickly ran to Alberto and tag him.

After finally being the last kid from all the promise Ciccio finally got to the beach and tag Guido.

Now Alberto, Apricot, Guido the rest of the kids all started eating pasta.

The pasta was fake making it hard to chew and swallow but with the practice most had.