parents regrets

More family drama will be going on in this fanfiction.

Hope you all enjoy the new chapter.

Parents regrets

Minato had heard the whole entire thing and couldn't believe that his son Matteo never actually want to be a ninja or be clan head.

Kushina herself felt the exact same way and here she thought it was just Naruto they messed up on.

"Matteo we heard everything you yelled throughout the ship, is that all true what you said?" Minato ask as he look got closer to his son's.

"Yes... it... all true," Matteo said in a very nervous way as all the intention was on him and he never thought he would say that.

"Matteo take your brother back to your room," Minato said as Matteo now look worried.

"Are we in trouble?" Matteo ask as he didn't know what was going to happen.

"Just go," Minato said as he had that look of disappointment in his eyes as Matteo grab naruto and quickly left the room.

Minato had everyone else to leave the room except for Danzo and kushina.

Minato went to sit down on his chair as he look tired, "We really did messed up with our sons did we?"

"Yes we did, here we thought it was only just one but it turns out it was both," kushina said as Minato look at her.

"And here we both thought we made the right decision, ever since we heard about that child of prophet, we decided it was Matteo so we put all the pressure on him with everything that that was to be expected of the son of Hokage and he living up to everyone's expectations," Minato started, "I never thought how much it was troubling matteo."

"Well we both thought we had to since only Matteo could use chakra and not Naruto so we thought all the responsibilities would have to go to Matteo and not Naruto," kushina said as Danzo came up closer to Minato.

"You know something, I think I do have some ways we can get your son Naruto to use chakra, there is a surgery for that to fix this chakra core," Danzo said as was trying to suggest something that was good.

"Danzo... I know about that experiment surgery, your root made it back when orochimaru was still alive until he was executed for his crimes," Minato explain.

"I know I'm only suggesting it because it would work and you can put some of the responsibilities onto Naruto then," Danzo said as Minato look up to him.

"Perhaps that wouldn't be a bad idea, it would give Naruto a sense of belonging with us and we could start his training," Minato said as kushina completely shook her head.

"No Minato, we cannot do that, remember what happened to those who did went through the surgery? They lives were cut short and didn't live past the age of 32," kushina explain to him.

"That is ture, honestly what are we going to do with this problem we have now with both of our sons?" Minato said as he look at the tank with Alberto.

With naruto and Matteo

The door was locked as neither want to deal with anyone else for a while.

The two were playing cards together as they haven't ever done any thing as brothers before, "also Naruto about what happened there I also want to apologize for that prank I did, I was just trying to make you believe I was completely have everything great for myself."

Naruto did look a little bit annoyed at him for that prank she did still, "just never do that again, PLEASE!"

"Got it," matteo said as he just lost another round, "how are you this good at CARDS!"

"Hey what happened playing with Alberto a lot," Naruto said as Matteo look at him.

"How much do you like to sea monster really?" Matteo ask.

"Well first don't keep calling him that just call him by his name Alberto, second they prefer to be called sea folk also they call us humans land monsters," Naruto explain.

"You know a lot more about sea monsters than I do, I mean sea folk," matteo said as naruto laughed.

"Hey you're learning," naruto said as he started talking about all the time him and Alberto went down the hill.

"You are so lucky, that is the type of life I would like to have as a child, just having fun and no worries about responsibilities," Matteo said as naruto still couldn't believe this was really how Matteo felt the whole time of his life being in that village, always have to live up to everyone's expectations.

Before Naruto could say anything more a load knock on the door happen.

"Who is it?" Matteo ask sounding annoyed.

"Who else do you think it is? Open the DANG DOOR! WE NEED TO TALK! ESPECIALLY ABOUT YOUR DEMON BROTHER!" Sasuke yelled as Matteo wasn't interest in talking right now with him.

"Not right now I'm busy with my brother," Matteo said as he went back playing cards.

"OK THAT'S IT!" Sasuke yelled as he kicked the door down.

"HEY DOOR HOW COULD YOU!?" Matteo yelled at him.

"You have got some nerves ignoring me LIKE THIS!" Sasuke yelled at him as he try to hit Naruto but matteo grab Sasuke hand and stop him.

"Hey what did he do!?" Matteo ask as he wasn't going to let Sasuke beat up Naruto.

"Well I have to hit someone no one that the villagers wouldn't care about," Sasuke said as Matteo toss him to the other side of the room.

"Come on naruto let's go somewhere else," Matteo said as both left the room.

Back with Alberto

Alberto watching the conversation through the tank.

Minato and Danzo we're talking.

"So what can sea monsters do anyway that would benefit us?" Minato ask as he wanted to know what Danzo knowledge.

"Sea monster possess property of magic, that can affect ninja chakra, if you let me have the sea monster we could use him to our our advantage to make our ninja more stronger," Danzo explain as Minato look at him.

"Well it better work then once we get back," Minato said as Danzo thought about his plans of trying to get back into the council again.

Alberto look worried as he didn't know what they were going to do to him.

While this was going on kushina was right at the door hearing the conversation as she wasn't allowed to be there but knew it had something to do with Alberto, so of course she was listening behind the door.

Kushina was really mad at the thought that Minato lie to Naruto about putting Alberto into an aquarium.

With the ships engine.

All the workers cannot understand what was going wrong with the engine.

To be continued

So I hope you guys all enjoy this chapter.

You can see all the drama that's going around with the family.

As well many things that's going around Naruto and Alberto.

I hope you're all excited for the next chapter I have still to upload.