things are getting worse

I hope you all enjoy the last chapter as we are on now on this one.

I hope you all enjoy this new chapter.

Things are getting worse

In the bathroom

Minato took a step closer to naruto and could see the fear in his eyes as he come to you to walk closer to Naruto.

Naruto is backing and backing away from him until he hit the wall, he knew that was definitely not good if he scream Minato could easily silence him before anyone could hear.

Minato got right in front of Naruto and look down at him, the fear and everything what the yellow flash who is the four Hokage the leader of the village strongest and fastest Shinobi.

Naruto can only wonder what was about to happen he bet he was going to get another beaten from him.

"Naruto..." Minato said as Naruto was getting ready for what was going to come next.

Naruto has his eyes closed so he wouldn't see it come but then it was a surprise to him

Minato actually give him a hug, "I'm sorry for what I did to you on that night."

Naruto open his eyes and couldn't believe it that this was actually happening, "why are you apologizing to me?" Naruto was super confused by this this was something he wasn't expecting at all.

"I know I wasn't really there for you but now things are going to be different between you and I, I'll make sure of that" Minato said as Naruto was confused.

"What do you mean?" Naruto ask as he wasn't 100 convinced by Minato as Minato broke the hug and bent down so he could look at us on face-to-face.

"Naruto I know about the Portorosso cup you and that monster have enter, I will let you have your fun with him with the competition but after that it's over, you are coming back home are you like or not and things will be different, you may do what you like here but you'll be sleeping on the boat I brought here along with Ninja I have to keep an eye around this place so you won't be able to leave town," Minato explain.

"You did what?" Naruto ask as Minato look at him seriously.

"Naruto you can have your fun for now but when we do get back home you will be sent back to your room for running off as well you're going to be under protection for now on, so the same things won't happen again like they did before," Minato explain.

"But but..." Naruto was cut off.

"No buts Naruto unless you want that sea monster friend of yours to get hurt," Minato now threaten little Naruto, "now if I were you I would get back out there and have fun with your friends until it's time to leave, oh and by the way your sea monster friend told them a little bit about you and him about your parents issues but he hasn't told them about him being a sea monster or are you being from a Shinobi village, now go and eat."

Minato Got out of his son way and let them leave.

outside in the bathroom

The other people who were wearing hoods were Kushina, Matteo, Danzo, Sasuke and sai we're all sitting and I heard the whole entire conversation Alberto gave.

Kushina had tears coming down her eyes as Matteo could notice her crying.

"Mom is everything all right?" Matteo ask her as he sounded worried for her.

"No, I'm not," kushina said as she went to the bathroom to cry in there.

Naruto walk out of the bathroom as he went back to sit down next to Alberto.