at the restaurants

At the restaurants

Naruto and Alberto eyes were wide open in horror at the sight of a seafood restaurants.

The building was red with a sign on top that had fish hooks surrounded by it.

All four went in but Alberto and Naruto we're shaking a little as they went in.

The inside was way no better, there was a fishnet covering the ceiling, harpoon test decorations, sea rank that had lost her and other kinds of fish for display until they got picked to eat.

Harpoons and hooks were hanging all over the wall with fake dead sea animals like sea stars and fish.

There was even a pineapple 🍍

'oh no they got SpongeBob,' Alberto thought that he was seeing the Land monsters have got the undersea sponge.

There was was a cat they're eating seafood at the table eating at the dark corner of the table.

All four took a seat at a table nowhere near the cat or the pineapple but they did were next to a line of harpoons coming down

As they all were sitting down Naruto and Alberto canoes other people were here, Ercole was here eating fish sandwiches as both Ciccio and Guido we're helping him eat.

Giulia look annoyed at the fact that their table was across from theirs, Ercole would keep talking loud to everyone in the restaurant about how great he's going to be when you come to sixth time winner of the Portorosso cup.

kurama, Donatello and Apricot had came in and sit down right next to the table to were Naruto was.

Massimo could smell a seagull and a turtle, "I didn't know they had seagull here?"

"Seagull?" Naruto look confused 🤨 "huh?" Naruto look at the menu I didn't see no seagull on it.

A family of six walk in all wearing hoods to cover their faces and sit down to the other table that was right next to Naruto and Alberto.

Alberto felt uncomfortable order anything from this place since he doesn't really eat fish.

Actually both were uncomfortable ordering anything here since both of them were sea monsters and sea monsters really don't eat fish.

Thank goodness there was a menu for salad and pasta 🥗🍝

Massimo ordered big fish and clams🐚 🐟

Giulia had ordered lobster 🦞

Both Alberto and Naruto look nervous as they watch Massimo and Giulia eat the sea fish food.

Massimo look at both Naruto and Alberto, "hey Alberto and Naruto, is something on your minds?

"Nothing really, it's just been a hard day at training," Naruto said as he nervously giggle little.

"Well there is something I can ask you both, where are your parents? I know you said they let you came over to visit here but you both have been gone for over a week, what is going on?" Massimo ask as both really didn't know how to explain it.

"It's really hard to explain," Alberto said as Massimo look at Alberto.

"I would listen to you both," Massimo said as both look down.

"Well I... I need to use the bathroom," Naruto said has he left as he couldn't really think of anything to say to him I needed some time to think of a story.

"I can help you both but I can't if I don't know what the problem is," Massimo said as naruto quickly got up and left.

However Alberto stay and decided to say something, "well the truth is... My dad left me, you told me I was old enough to take care of myself."

Massimo was shocked as he didn't understand why some parent would do that, he may be older than his daughter but he's still too young to take care of himself.

"What about Naruto?" Massimo ask.

"I don't know if you would be mad at me for telling it this but his parents just neglected him and let a bunch of people did what they wanted to him, they did horrible things at Naruto ran away from them when he found out I was his friend since he didn't like my kind of folk," Alberto said as he look at Massimo, "please don't tell naruto I said this because he really didn't want to talk about this."

"What bad things do they do to him?" Massimo ask as Alberto look to see if Naruto was coming back and he was still in the bathroom so he decided to explain a little of it.

"Well they would usually beat them up a lot, his father really just didn't like him he favor another child of his and his mother was just no different they even let him starve what I heard as well they pulled some disgusting prank that his brother did, someone who thought that's really love him but it turned out to be nothing more than a line and that person was his brother's boyfriend who he believed that love him but it was all nothing more but he just use him for a joke," Alberto keep explaining, "when me and I meant we actually got along good and became good friends however one day I grew up people who would usually be up Naruto came after me this time and Naruto was the one who saved me and got me away but after what he did when his father got the word of it, since you didn't like my kind of folk he beat up Naruto and after that Naruto can't take anymore so we ran away and we both came here to make some money for a Vespa so we can see the world together."

Massimo couldn't believe what he was hearing after all of this just couldn't believe it all this little stuff that happened to both of them.

"Look I'm sorry we have been bothering you, I can understand if we've been not that much great to be around..." Alberto really did felt sad as he couldn't really tell him the truth that to him and Naruto we're both sea monsters.

"You both were never up all over to me if anything I see you both have my sons, we would welcome you both in as part of the family," Massimo said as he came over to give up or to a hug.

Why the people wearing a hood went to the bathroom.

With Naruto

Naruto was in the bathroom looking the mirror thinking what could he say to Massimo.

"Should I tell him? should I tell him not?" Naruto's head counting his fingers as he kept saying it.

Someone had walked into the bathroom wearing a dark Hood and was looking at Naruto.

Naruto notice the man was acting strange, he was about to leave but then the man took off the hood and let fall to the ground.

It was Minato, "hello naruto, has everything been going great here with that sea monster? Since you had no problem telling him about what happened on that night what I did."

Naruto was frozen in fear.

"Why don't we have a talk," Minato said as he got closer to his son.

Naruto knew there was no way he was going to get out of this mess.

To be continue

Yep bad Minato has finally found Naruto and it might not all be that good.

What you guys think is going to happen in the next chapter?

What do you think is going to happen to Alberto?