truth about Silenzio Bruno

I hope you all enjoy the last chapter as well everything that's been going on with the fanfiction.

Truth about Silenzio Bruno

Ever since the everyone saw the sea monsters were fake, it was decided that the Portorosso cup would continue on but would not happen for another week given the underdog team more time to train themselves.

That was great for everyone especially for Giulia who all thought the Portorosso cup was going to be canceled this year because of what happened at the festival.

Naruto and Alberto were going to start training with Giulia.

Giulia practice on her swimming as Alberto practice on eating and Naruto practice riding on Giulia bike.

A bunch of crazy things happen during that whole week, Ercole try to hurt hurt, both Naruto when Alberto drink coffee too much of it in fact.

As well they've been training, naruto have been kept quiet about how he was been feeling about konoha, he will pretend everything was normal around everyone else but the only one that could see through Naruto act was Alberto.

Alberto would try to talk Naruto about what happened, he wanted naruto to open up and talk.

But every time naruto would just say, "so what you always say just say Silenzio Bruno."

Alberto had regretted ever telling our to about that word what it really meant.

Alberto and Naruto would also help Massimo on the boat to make money, norta would just stay quiet and mumble those words under his breath Silenzio Bruno.

Alberto could he hear those words and it made him very upset, working with Massimo wasn't that much fun anymore as it used to be now.

Alberto and Naruto would do what they were told to do by Massimo.

Both boys would not talk to each other since Naruto would just focus on working and Alberto doing the same but only because he was saving up money for them to have the best Vespa for them to have.

Because of this when Alberto wasn't training or helping Massimo on the boat fishing he would take small quick jobs to help out make money.

At night

Both Alberto and Naruto had time off and Alberto was not going to take a note for an answer or the Silenzio Bruno word.

Naruto was on the tree house, he was looking at the stars or what Alberta would called them fish.

Naruto always thought it was nice to imagine them as fish as he did have a dream of them once back when he was on the island.

Alberto came up, "hey Naruto, come on I want you to see."

Naruto look at him, "Alberto I'm..." Naruto was cut off with Alberto putting his hand over his mouth.

"Naruto I will not take no for an answer this time, now come on Naruto let's go," Alberto said as he grab Naruto up and jump down to the ground.

"Alberto where are you taking me?" Naruto ask as Alberto caring Auto to the beach.

On the beach there was a blanket with some pasta, "I was able to get some leftover pasta for us to share."

"Alberto I'm not hungry," Naruto said as Alberto put him down on the blanket.

"Then you will sit here with me then," Alberto said as Naruto look a little bit confused.

"Alberto what has got into you? Why are you ordering me around now?" Naruto ask.

Alberto look at him looking a little bit mad but calm at the same time, "Naruto you and I both know something has not been right with you for this last week, ever since we found out your village has come here and did what they did, you had been doing nothing more about hiding things and not talking to me, what has been going on with you? And Naruto if you start saying that word again Silenzio Bruno... I'm not joking I will THROW THIS F****** PICNIC INTO THE F****** OCEAN!!"