meet Giulia dad

I hope you all enjoy this story so far as this chapter will start getting in Naruto x Alberto ship.

So hope you all enjoy this.

meet Giulia dad

When it was getting late Naruto and Alberto went to Giulia's home for dinner.

When they walked in they saw a man chopping fish, this made both Naruto and Alberto uncomfortable.

"Hey papa, I brought some friends at work and they eat with us for dinner?" Giulia ask.

"Why course they can, who you two maybe?" He asked.

"Um... Naruto Uzumaki sir," Naruto said as he was trying to sound very polite but was scared with him chopping fish, it was natural instinct for him to feel this way now that he was a sea monster.

"I'm Alberto," Alberto said sounding calm and cool.

"Nice to meet you both, I am Massimo Marcovaldo, Giulia's father, both of you please have a seat down at the table," Massimo said as you went back to cooking.

Both sit down at the table.

Giulia came over to them with glasses of water, "this town is successful with sea monsters, there are even papers of them swimming around the ocean but those are nothing more but large fish as Massimo pick up another picture of a sea monster and stab it with a knife onto the wall with the others.

Giulia went to her father to help make it dinner as Alberto was looking at older knives, "what do you think he does with these?"

Massimo heard them and said, "Anything that swims," both watched as the fish heads got chopped and we were dumped into the bucket.

Naruto was drinking water but the moment Massimo said that he spit it out all over Alberto's face, half Alberto's face was now a sea monster.

Both panic and went quickly down the table where a cat saw them.

"I know there was something off about you two!" the cat said looking directly at them.

"Oh boy," Naruto said and quickly wipe the water off Alberto and dried them off as both quickly got back to the table where Giulia and her papa were looking at them.

"Sorry we dropped something," naruto said as Giulia and her papa came to sit down at the table with them.

All of them started eating pasta together, to Naruto this was definitely great it was like eating ramen but better, Alberto love the taste of pasta and was eating it with his hands.

All the confused especially for Massimo, "where do you boys say you were from?"

Both look up and were nervous, "um... We didn't actually say we were from but..." Naruto was trying to figure out what was to come out next to his mouth.

Thank goodness Alberto was here to help, "we're from out of town, our families let us come here," Alberto said smiling but looking nervous at the same time.

Massimo wasn't really buying it but before he could Giulia started talking, "hey papa I want you to know me and my friends here are going to be entering the Portorosso cup."

Massimo turns his attention to his daughter, "Giulia you know we can't afford you entering this year because I'm not able to get enough money for that."

"Oh... right, I had forgotten about that, it's all right I understand," Giulia said but look disappointed.

Naruto can always remember that look of sadness, he needed to ask them, "hey where does your father work at?"