Getting beat up

Getting beat up

Naruto had went to sleep during the day as Alberto went to sleep next to him after what happened sleep would be the best to help to calm someone down.

It probably would help naruto relaxing it is mine straight after what he just witness on the beach.

Naruto dream

Naruto was in the ocean swimming around until he swims so fast he hit a wall that was made out of class.

He wasn't in no ocean he was in an aquarium and what he saw was horrified him, he saw all about them, all the new ninja and Minato and kushina grabbing onto a Burton and attack him, many of the villagers came with harpoons and started to gut him alive.

Naruto scream trying to break through the tank to save Alberto but it didn't work.

Back in the real world

Naruto woke with a gasp he was about to scream but then he realized it was all nothing more with a dream when he saw Alberto laying there right next to him.

Now it was the middle of the night, naruto thought maybe he needs to take a walk.

He went down and opened the back garden door and walk away from the treehouse.

With Alberto

Alberto was sleeping in the treehouse but woke up when he notice Naruto wasn't there.

He noticed the gate was open and got worried, Alberto got down and saw naruto walking away in the alley.

Alberto ram towards him, "hey Naruto what are you doing out here?"

Naruto look at him with a sad face, "I had a bad dream and I just needed to walk to get my mind off of things."

"Do you want to talk about it?" Alberto ask as Naruto shook his head.

"No I really don't want to talk about the nightmare I had," Naruto said as he didn't want to explain what happen.

"Then why not about what happened on the beach earlier today?" Alberto asked as he wanted to talk to Naruto.

"Alberto I just don't want to talk abo..." Naruto's caught off when three people approach from behind them.

It was a course none other than Ercole, Ciccio and Guido.

Ciccio and Guido we're both holding harpoons as Ercole was standing right in front of them coming up to both Naruto and Alberto.

"Something is really fishy with you too," Ercole said as walk a little closer up to them, "and I don't mean your smell or your clothes, I mean ever since you do came here weird things have been happening here," Ercole said as all three came up closer to them both in a threatening way.

Naruto got scared at them as Alberto got right in front between Ercole and Naruto, "hey leave him alone."

"Oh don't worry I'm a nice guy but when no one's looking..." Ercole said as Ciccio and Guido grab Alberto and hold him as Ercole punch Alberto in the gut, "I'm not a nice guy!"

"Hey leave him alone!" Naruto said as he try to help but Ercole just push him.

"So you want to get beat up Pescheria? That Find by me," Ercole said as he started to beat up Naruto and then grab him and said something in his ear, "if you know what's best for both of you get out of my town."

Alberto finally broke free and hit both Ciccio and Guido, "keep your hands off of my friend!" and then pick up Naruto and ran off back to the garden and lock the gate.

Naruto had tears in his eyes, "Alberto I'm so sorry for us getting beat up."

"Naruto don't apologize, it wasn't your fault," Alberto said as he hug Naruto and got them both back in the tree house to sleep for the rest of the night.

At the fountain

Apricot and Donatello were both swimming in the fountain in their animal form as kurama was in his human form attending to watch them swim but he had his eyes on the garden gate.

'so you are there Naruto,' kurama thought as he saw Alberto taking naruto back.

On the rooftops

Ever since what happened earlier all the konoha ninja had to hide from everyone in town.

Kushina and Danzo find that the police had come for new ninja at the hotel and try to arrest them all for finding all the stuff that kurama had planting there.

Kushina and Danzo know someone had created clones to look like them and frame them.

All that matters now was to stay low until minato got here and find Naruto and maybe that bring that Sea monster back as well.

At least that's what Danzo wanted.

To be continued

So yes as you can see here naruto it's not so happy and Alberto is getting more worried for him.

Kurama does know we're here lives now.

Kushina and the other are waiting now for Minato to come as well they going to find naruto to.