meet Ercole Visconti

I hope you will enjoy the last chapter and now here comes the next one.

Meet Ercole Visconti

Naruto and Alberto we're in town looking around.

Both were amazed at the site.

Naruto especially since he was surrounded by people who didn't know him and we're not trying to attack him.

This new town felt great to be in, Naruto truly felt like he was normal finally.

Of course not really since he was a sea monster now as well a jinchuriki.

Alberto had been around here before but last time it was with his father and he was way more younger so he doesn't really have any memory of this place.

It was really quite pleasant.

On the boat

Danzo couldn't believe his boat actually got destroyed and the sea monster escape.

For all he knew the sea monster was the one who probably did it.

But now he has to be with all these other people, kushina had told him he can do what he wants as long as it does not affect what she and the new ninjas are doing on this trip.

Sai had got change into some new clothing since it was really hot.

All of Danzo root got chains and some more simple clothes, most were wearing just blue jean pants or shorts and white button-up short sleeve shirts or tank tops, wearing some shoes

When the boat got to the dock Danzo and his group stay on the boat and kept watch around the sea as kushina and all the new ninja went to check in to a place they have rented for their time being here.

On the beach

That kid was stretching as he was getting ready to go see what the town looks like.

"Naruto just you wait until I find you," he said as he quickly stop himself when he heard two voices from behind him.

He quickly jump behind a rock and saw a turtle and a seagull, "wait a minute are those two Naruto's animal friends?"

Still on the beach

Donatello had swim onto the shore as Apricot had flown over him.

"All right let's go find how our human friend, come on Donatello onward," Apricot said.

"All right just give me a minute I'll be right there," Donatello said as he was walking slower.

Apricot turns around and look annoyed, "it's going to take us forever to find them, oh well I'm sure they're doing fine."

Apricot came down next to Donatello and walk right next to him as both had a long way to go to find naruto and Alberto.

As they were walking on the beach a little orange Fox came out of nowhere, "excuse me, are you both by any chance looking for a human that has blonde hair blue eyes, and whisker marks on his cheeks?"